Caylens sister.

" are you done yet?" Jc hollered from down stairs.

" Naw, I got to pack!" I said back.

"MELONIE!" he screamed.

I was supposed to pack last night but was saying good byes to my friends.

I didn't respond and shoved my stuff in duffle bags quick!

"Ready." I said calmly with a smile on my face. I had the duffle bags in my hand they were starting to hurt my hands so I was hoping jc wouldn't lecture me and we could just get in the car.

"Alright" he said and grabbed my bags and threw em in the trunk.

He started the car and turned up the song 'classic'.

"Here we come Cali." he said happy.

Here's the deal, me and my brother got addicted to you tube when we were younger. We got older and jc took it more seriously and started making videos, well those video have made him famous and are the reason were moving! He's in a Collab channel with a group called 'o2l' ! They are pretty funny people! And we're going to be living with then now! The only problem was I had to come..

See my parents died last year in a plane accident. It was pretty tragic but jc got me through it. But he was now my legal guardian. I really didn't want to leave Massachusetts. I had made my mark her to say the least. I was vine famous. I was never good with YouTube so I dropped it all together. I was popular at my school, I'm afraid I won't be at my new one. I'm just so used to it.

"So kiddo, how's you leaf thing or whatever?" jc asked mocking the fact that I'm a Viner.

"It's vine 'kiddo' " i replied sassily.

"Whatever. So?" He said

"It's great I'm almost to 2.5m followers!" I said proud. "But little ole Nashy has '3.5' or somewhat." I mumbled jealous of Nashs' following base.

"Cool cool now we need to talk." He said getting serious. Obviously disregarding my Nash comment.

"About?" I asked

"Well were almost there, and Mel your gonna be living in a house full of guys... Horny teenage boys." he finished the sentence.

"Justin! I have to much respect for myself. " I said sternly.

"Ok ok ok but they are quite the flirts, especialy Sam! " He expressed.

"I don't care I'm fine trust me." I said

He sighed and we pulled into the driveway of this gigantic house I mean damn.

" Here! " he said.

I looked at the house in awe.

"Melonie!" He yelled carrying my bags waiting for me to tag along.

"Coming!" I hollered running to the door.

Jc walked right in and we were greeted by boys, boys everywhere. And they weren't just any boys. They were hot boys.

"Kian!" I yelled as soon as I noticed the brow haired quiff boy, he has been bestfriends with my brother for awhile he's like my second brother. I gave him a Hug. And waited for the other boys to introduce them selves.

" Ricky! " another replied.

" Connor "

" Trevor "

" I go by Sam." He said with a smirk.

I smiled "well guys I'm melonie!"

They all smiled and shook my hand. I grabbed my bags from jcs hands.

"I'm gonna unpack, where my room?"

I asked.

"I'll show you." Sam said.

Jc gave Sam a glare the returned to talking with the boys. I was fine with Sam showing me where my room was, he was hott!

"So melonie" Sam said plopping on my bed.

"Mhm" I reply rummaging though my bags and unpacking them as quick as I put then in.

"Can I call you Mel?" he asked nervously. Aww that was cute.

"Yes!" I reply and he smiles.

He hopped of my bed and went back down stairs.

I finished unpacking I sighed in relief and layed on my bed.

I decided to make a vine about Cali traffic, let's just say it was hell getting here. I was so close to 2.5m on here I could taste it!

I went in instagram and decided to follow all the boys. I did the same on twitter and subscribed to them on YouTube.

I got a notification on twitter that Sam Pottorff had mentioned me in something I clicked on it and my vine picture popped up ' get mel to 2.5m tonight her videos are hilarious!' I smiled with giddy at reading the tweet this would def get me to 2.5m Sam had a lot of followers! I decided to go thank sam and got up and walked of to his room.