Chapter 9

HEY GUYS OK JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW MELONIE IS PLAYED BY BETHANY MOTA! Comment who you guys pictured her as! And I kinda had a tough time with this chapter I was I decisive on whether or nawt to make the test positive orrrrrrr👇👇👇👇👇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Negative'

I sighed and slid my back down the bathroom door in relief.

I just sat on the bathroom floor for a minuet reminiscing in the fact that I was not pregnant. I was so lucky.

But facing the fact I have lost respect from Justin.. And trust. He probably won't ever let me leave the house again. Or let me go near another boy.

I remove my hands from my face and push them against the floor to stand up. I balance out my weight and prepare for how to tell them.

Honestly I doubt they care how I say it as long as I say I'm not pregnant.

Turning the knob I opened the bathroom door.

Kians head flies up and he looks at me, jc does the same standing up off the bed and walking toward me.

"So?" he asked.

I looked down.

"It was negative." I replied

The rooms tension loosens and Kian stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank god" he said.

Releasing his arms he let go of me and gripped my arms, then slid his grip down to my hands.

"That was close Mel.." He said looking at my hands.

I just nod.

I'm so over whelmed by all of this I just want to cry. Is it weird that a bit of me is dissapointed? You know, I know it's for the best but I've always loved kids but I know I'm not ready. It still doesn't change the fact I thought I was going to have one for a slight moment. It's just so crazy how one moment could have changed my life forever. Both me and Sams.

I feel my eyes begin to tear up and try to stop thinking about it. I need to stop thinking about everything. I just want Sam here right now to hold me. And I want Jc to stop looking at me with bare disappointment. I want my brother to just hug me and tell me it's all ok. But no, Jc is going to hold this against me. I'm starting to regret it. I don't know if that night with Sam was worth my brother.. But then again my brother should look past that right now and see how much stress I'm going through.

Feeling coldness on my fingertips I look down and see Kians hands drifting away.

I look up and see jc holding his finger to his lip as he is thinking of what to say.

"Jc?" I whisper.

"What melonie?" He looks at me and removes his finger.

"You can't hate me forever." I screech out preparing to break down into tears.

He shook his head and began to walk for my door.

The tears streak down my cheeks and meet at the bottom of my chin.

He came to stop when his hand touch the handle.

"I don't hate you Melonie, I just don't know who you are anymore." He puts his head down. "I'm dissapointed." He adds then pulls the knob and leaves my room.

I let the break down out. Tears every where. They slide down my face to my neck making a sticky feeling as it connect to my hair. I grab my blanket not caring Kian's still in here and curl up and just cry.