Chap 2

I stand in the door frame of sams room "hey." I said.

He looks up at me god his eyes are gorgeous.

"Hey mel." he said smirking

"Thankyou! " I say

"No problem let's hope you get there" Sam said.

"Thanks to you I will." I winked at him and closed his door and went back to my room.

He was so cute like damn, there's just something about him. His persona I'm attracted to.

Jc clearly warned me about Sam though I better keep my distance.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up and walked down to the kitchen. It was about 7:06 . I was used to getting up early. I walk in the kitchen to see connor, shirtless. And yes that boy has abs.

"Hey mornin!" Connor Said.

"Hey conn" I said hoping I was able to call him that.

He grabbed a banana "I'm about to film a video want to be in it?" He asked.

I've been in jcs videos before how hard could it be to be in Connors.

"Love too!" I sad excited.

We walked over the the coach where the tripod was set up. Connor put his arm around my shoulder and started talking to the camera.

"Hey guys it's connor, and I'm here with the lovely Melanie Caylen"

He said pointing to me.

"Yo" I Said gesturing to the camera.

We finished the video which we did the chubby bunny challenge and there was this really funny part where a marshmallow popped out if my mouth and hit conners nose! Haha it was funny.

"That was fun!" he said.

"Yes it was very! " I replied!

"Now you have to vine with mwauh!"

I tell him

He rolls his eyes "oh yeah your a viner" he said smirking at me.

"Yep so let's vine! " I posted a vine telling people to go check out me and Connors video & then another where Connor was all sassy it was funny.

I got on Twitter and scrolled through the fans were blowing up. It's seemed everyone was shipping #melonner & #conlonie

"It seems that were trending con con" I said talking to connor.

"Yes we are" he said laughing.

I kept scrolling through people can be so hatefull they said stuff like I wasn't good enough for connor an that I was ugly. Seriously? We aren't dating they don't even have the facts.

SAMS POV.

I woke up and got on my phone. I was going through twitter and I see pics of Connor and melonie all over the place with the #melonner and #conlonie. what the heck? Did she like connor. I'm kind of jealous I mean I instantly liked Mel. She was beautiful and so sweet. I hope she doesn't like Connor but I definetly need to drop hints so she knows I'm interested.

I walked down stairs to see connor and melonie on the couch looking at their phones together. I grunted and they looked at me.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Hey" they say in usion

"I'm going to get Starbucks, who's commin?" She asked looking between us.

"Me!" I shouted I hope connor can't go so I can spend tell with Mel.

"Connor?" She asked looking at him for an answer.

"Nah I can't go I gotta edit our video" he replied. Yes he can't go looks like its me and Mel.

"Alright let's go! I'll bring you back something con!" She said. And she grabbed the keys and we walked to the car.

"When did you and connor get so close." I said letting it slip out.

"Um, you know idk he's easy to get along with" she replied kind of uncomfortable I could tell.

"Oh." I said

"Yeah" she relied "what do you want?" She asked walking in side.

"Carmel frapp double chip with a cream base!" I said.

"Alright I brb!" she said running of.

MELONOIES POV

"Carmel frapp and uh double chip with cream base, strawberries and cream and umm hot chocolate!" I got connor hot chocolate cause i didn't know what he liked and their hot coco is bomb.

"Name?" she asked holding a pen.

"Melonie!" I said turning around to take a seat.

I was looking in twitter and walking to a seat when I bumped into somine and felt hot liquid all ever me. I looked up to see him. OMG. It was cameron. My ex boyfriend.