III

Derry

Andy and his little brother Ben Copeland, took advantage of the late on Tuesday afternoon to go outside.
Andy was 12 years old, he got them at the beginning of the year, and his little brother was only eight years old.
They had decided to take a walk in Derry to avoid to stay home and still hear their parents fighting for nothing.
Both lived in Witcham Street, they were born in Derry.
Ben asked his brother while walking:
-Tell me Andy, why MOM and dad fight all the time?
-I dunno, but I'd like them to stop, it becomes more and more unbearable. Otherwise it seemed school Bennie?
-Yes! We watched an old movie.
-What was that?
-Nosferatu.
-They make you watch such a film in school now?
-Yes, it is very old, but me I liked. You saw this movie?
-Yes, there is a little while, got him on DVD at home.
They were always in the same street where they lived when sudden they passed in front of a manhole. Ben stopped and looked in, Andy had not noticed that her little brother was longer following him, he turned and called him by his first name back, but Ben wasn't paying attention to what Andy said.
He approached him and took him by the hand to continue their walk.
-You saw something in that Bennie manhole or what?
But he did not answer immediately.
-Bennie!
-Oh, excuse me, what did you say?
-I asked you if you'd seen something in that manhole.
-Oh no, there was nothing.
D ' agreement.
Both passed the Church of Derry and Andy lives Michael Hanlon, who looked in a hurry to go home. He said hello, but he had no answer on his part Andy was quite disappointed that his great friend has not replied.
Andy loved to read, he spent a lot of time in the library of Derry, unlike the other kids his age, he had no trouble making friends, real friends were books.
He went every day to the library, he was befriended with Mchael Hanlon with whom they told all stories at each visit.
Ben asked his brother:
-Was that the gentleman to whom you said hello?
-Bennie, that it is a very great man, thanks to him I know all lot of thing on our city and lots of other things too. When you're a little bit big I'll introduce you to teach you all lots of stuff on the world.
-Agreement and why it didn't you said hello?
-I don't know, say that he had not been distracted by me.
-Okay.
They took both the path to the wasteland of dead, the ride was rather quiet, none had said something after meeting Michael Hanlon.
Arrived at The Barrens Andy decided to go towards the Kenduskeag and will sit down with water and he said to his brother:
-See Bennie, is where I like to be, to be separated from everything around me, to be able to be in my bubble, be able to make room for my creativity. I'm moving in with the water and then I expect that something comes to my head, I always have a book with me, I always note my ideas.
-Oh I see, you don't mind if I take a tour of the other side to see what there is?
-UH... No, but I'll leave fifteen minutes, I want to have you back before right? You got your watch?
-Yes, I'll be back in fifteen minutes.
-Be careful anyway.
-Don't worry, Dydy.
Andy looked at his little brother go to the left, it will reassure him, Ben was an Explorer, he had the sense of direction.
Meanwhile, Andy decided to walk a little, he loved this place. When he was little, his parents and him were Sundays strolled in the wastelands, then to himself he took as soon as he had the age to be able to go it alone to go when - he wanted.
Andy continued to walk slowly by admiring the landscape when suddenly he stumbled on something.
He looked down on what he had bumped, he lives a kind of plate covered by all full of branch and leaf.
Being curious about what was this plate and if there was something underneath, Andy déblayait all the leaves and the branches which if found.
On the plate was a knew which allowed to open it.
Without hesitation Andy opened it and saw a hole with objects inside.
Looking good light with the lamp of his phone, he noticed that he had pictures in black and white.
He decided to go down to see closer objects and photos that were there.
Andy always lit up his phone looked carefully at the objects. He lives an inhaler with a name on it.
-Kaspbrak..., said in a loud voice.
He looked at the other objects that were, there was a photo album. He opened it, it was some old photos of Derry which dated back to the beginning of the last century.
Behind the photo album he had scored a name too, Andy looked registration and saw that what he had in the hands belonged to Michael Hanlon.
He stayed for at least a minute to realize that the album was to his friend Michael.
He decided for the recovered to him, then he looked at the two photos that he was on the floor.
Andy was on the first picture, a group of seven children, six boys and a girl. He returned the picture to see if there was something written on it.
The date and the names of the people are pictured with written basically 'The CLUB of losers'
After watching the two pictures that were almost identical, Andy out of the hole with all the objects that were in it.
Once outside he looked at the time and found that fifteen minutes were soon completed.
He awaited the return of his brother, he re sitting on the edge of the water. Always watching the hour, he saw that his brother was still not back, he decided to wait even a minute but in vain.
Andy gone looking for her brother.

When Ben took to the left to visit the wastelands, he kept his straight direction, he wouldn't have to climb slopes. After about ten minutes of running, he came to a street, he saw that it was super far from his brother, Ben found himself in Neilbolt Street.
He was in a panic because he knew that fifteen minutes had passed and he was going to be severely yelled at by his brother. He decided to go running at full speed but something called to him.
Ben heard something calling him by his first name, but he did not know what it was. So he decided to go to the place where he heard the thing.
He took a few steps to find the place originating voice calling to him.
Ben found himself in front of an old abandoned house that him doing the chocotes.
He decided to quickly turn around and re go on full speed but he heard again they called him but more clearly.
Turning, he saw a clown with a red balloon in his left hand, in front of the House.
At first sight for Ben, the clown seemed nice but he didn't approached.
The clown spoke to him.
-Hi Bennie, you want a balloon? Maybe you're too old for a ball?
-Who are you?
-Me? I'm Pennywise the dancing clown,you are Ben, you're delighted to make your acquaintance.
-How do you know my name?
- But everyone else you know to Derry Bennie. You don't want to come home with me in this House? She seems totally dilapidated, but I can swear that no. There is everything you want inside.
-I don't know, I never trust strangers anyway.
-We are not unknown, we know now. Can't you feel the smell of barba papa and popcorn?
It was that Ben could feel the smell of candy, he had thought himself in a Carnival.
-If I feel it, picked it up. There are video games too?
-There's everything you want in there, trust me.
-I'll go, but the problem is that my brother is waiting...
-Don't worry about it, your brother has been updated, you don't have to make you worry now approach you so that I can get you back.
Ben approached gently from the clown, he looked around, he felt so reassured but he felt the smell of candy and he heard of circus music, children yelled.
More and more it approached of the clown, a time before him, Scrooge opened the door, he made him go first and said
-Bennie, you want to play a game?
-Which? He said it?
-The game of football.
-It consists of what?
-You know that a ball floats well?
-Yes.
- And you... .. .YOU'LL FLOAT TOO !
The clown opened his big mouth with sharp teeth and devoured the head of the kid in one tooth. He took just the head of Ben, the body was on the floor to empty blood violently.
The door of the House closed abruptly and all was again as if nothing had happened.

Andy always insisted on trying to find her brother, but it was in vain. It had been good twenty minutes that he sought him out without any response.
In a panic, he called on the phone to his father to him reported the disappearance of his brother but no one pick up, trying the same with her mother, but always with the same result.
Andy insisted not, he took the path of home run to warn his parents that his brother was not found.
Once home, his parents were arguing always, he says:
-Dad! MOM!
-This isn't the moment Andy, go to your room, answered his father.
-Ben disappeared!
-Of what? Exclaimed his mother
-Ben disappeared, we were in the wastelands, he wanted to go a little places, let him but with a condition of time, but he never came back!
-Shit... He must quickly call the police.
-I'm sorry, said Andy.
-You better which is nothing happened to him, said his father.
-James is threats that you do to your son?
-Yes, and then? Don't you think that if our son had been a more vigilant minium with his brother, he would be back with.
-You're really rotten.
-Tell me this?
-You're a rotten.
-STOP! Exclaimed Andy. Are you not tired of you scream on it for nothing, Ben disappeared and you still continue to yell at you. Call the police instead of to do this kind of thing.
Andy's parents looked straight in the eye when his mother eventually leaves his cell phone from his pocket to finally call the police in Derry.

An hour after Barbara Copeland has called the police in Derry, they were 20 people looking for Benjamin Copeland in the Barrens.
Andy had to be heard by the Sheriff, he had explained him everything from A to Z.
After having been heard, he left his side looking for his brother, he was left out of the Barrens, he found himself on the Derry railways, in deciding to go to Neilbolt Street.
Lying in the street, he saw the old abandoned house, but Andy had the impression that something the attracted.
He went to the entrance of the House, while scrutinizing the Court, he saw something that intrigued him a lot.
Gently Andy went to what he puzzled him on the floor. At first glance, it had directly noticed that he was on the ground.
Andy uttered a cry so strong that the research team had was heard.
On the ground stood the corpse without head of his brother, there were a lot of part of the body that was eaten.
Andy dared more moved at all, a part of the team arrived at the scene. Andy had been put away so that he no longer sees the body shredded his brother.

It is from here that it took over his town.