Sleepover Part 2

Kendall's POV
I arrive at the Ziegler's house. I knock lightly to see Mackenzie instantly opens the door.
"Kendall k"she shouts.
"Hey kenz"I laugh. I hear footsteps running down there stairs. Its Maddie.
"Hey madz"I laugh. I walk in and follow mackenzie. She takes me to there living room. She instructs me to roll out my sleeping bag. I hear another knock at the door. Its the hylands, Paige and Brooke. We let them in. Then kalani and Brynn arrive. Then elliana and nia. Then Chloe and Jojo.
"Hey where's Lilliana"Jojo asks.
"I'm sure she will be hear any minute now."Mackenzie laughed. We all waited. I started to get bored.
"What's taking her so long?"I scream.
"Guys this is her first sleepover. When she arrives dont get mad or she will leave"elliana screams.
"That's true"Brynn says. We all nod.
25 minutes later.
"OK now actually where is she"Chloe asks.
"OK 10 more minutes and then we will get he sleepover started"Mackenzie moaned.

Lillianas POV
The car comes to a stop at the Ziegler's house. I am so late.
"Bye Mom"I scream.
"Lilly just remember be calm. This is your first sleepover."mom says.
"Yep"I squeal.
"If you are scared I'm a phone call away"Mom mutters.
"I know"I say nervously. I jump out of the car and knock on the front door. Mackenzie opens it.
"Lilliana, where have you been?"she laughed.
"I was searching through my closet trying to find something."I giggle.
"What"kalani screams. I unzip my bag and pull out a big board.
"A Ouija board"Chloe screams.
"My mom doesn't know I have it"I whisper.
"Cool"nia laughs.
"It will be so scary to do tonight"Kendall laughs.
"I was thinking we do it at midnight"I suggested.
"Hell yeah"Maddie screamed.
"Can't wait"Paige screamed.