Basement

Lillianas POV
We all stand up.
"I can't believe we are doing this"Chloe asks.
"Come on Chloe"Brooke says giving her a hug.
"Stick together girls"Kendall says. She had fear in her eyes. Ellianas was almost crying. You could see it. We all quietly walk to the basement staircase. My heart is pounding. Maybe I shouldn't have brought the Ouija Board. Mackenzie was get lead. She slowly opened the door. We enter together.

Chloe's POV
I don't do scary things. I'm a shy girl who gets scared easily. This is was like a nightmare coming true. What if there really was a ghost.
"Guys this isn't a good idea"I yell.
"Chloe, calm down"Maddie screamed.
"Yeah Chloe be quiet"Kalani yelled. We begin searching around. My footsteps creak on the dirty wooden floor boards. The basement was full of boxes covered in dust. It was a very big space. The floorboards were so noisy.
"Shhhhhhhhhh"I yell. The sound of the floor boards were annoying me.
"Tip toe"JoJo whispered. I then get really annoyed because the floorboard stopped creaking. I jumped up and stomped my feet in anger. The floor boards broke and we fell down a big hole. We kept falling for what seemed like forever but in reality it was about 10 seconds.
"What the hell"I heard Kendall scream. We then all thudded onto a hard floor. We landed in some sort of big wooden mansion. Except it was filthy. It wasn't creaky just dusty and dirty. Yuck!
"Guys, where are we"Mackenzie asks.
"I don't actually know"Maddie yells. All of a sudden a deep voice echoes through the house.
"There is 12 doors. One door has your face on it. Enter and don't come out till you say."The voice boomed.
12 doors circled the room. Each with a picture of us on it.
"How did they get this photo of me"Kendall screams.
"Get in"the voice boomed.
We all enter.

Kendall's POV
It as creepy that my picture was there. He must of just got it online or something. The room had a simple bed with one blanket and a pillow and in one corner a few slips of paper, one full piece of paper, a pencil and a lamp. I picked up the full piece of paper. It said Blood Wars Instructions! Below the heading was and instruction sheet.