Let the Games Begin

Paige's POV
I sit alone in my room. What the help. This is stupid but I'm going to survive. I hope. I pace around the room. Who is the murderer going to be tonight? All of a sudden the lights go out. I leave my room fast.

Kendall's POV
I run out of my room. I see two sets of stairs. One leading up and one down. I run down the stairs.
"Kendall"I hear someone shout.
"Who is it?"I whisper.
"Jojo"JoJo yells. I shove her away.
"What the hell Kendall"JoJo squealed.
"You could be a freaking murderer"I shout.
"I promise I'm not"JoJo screams. I run away from her. I can't trust anyone.

Mackenzie's POV
This game is stupid. I'm currently hiding in a cupboard. I am trying so hard not to move. I'm in a cupboard in a room in a kitchen. I hear the door creak open. I hear someone jump into the cupboard next to me. I stay still. I begin to sweat. This place is not well ventilated. I begin to feel light headed. I wonder how long I have been in here.

Lillianas POV
I run as far as I can. I run up a set of stairs. They cereal underneath me. I get to the top of the steps. There is 3 doors in front of me. I enter through the 3rd. I get to a room full of books. A library. I find a set of draws. I open them. They are full of pens and pencils. I chuck them out and and jump into the draw. I'm so small I can fit so easily.

Maddie's POV
I'm hiding in a cupboard in a kitchen. I think there is a girl in the one next to me. I hear her panting. I decide not to startle her. Whoever it is might freak out and reveal out spot to the murderer and get one of us killed. I hear the door creak open. She begins searching through cupboards. I knew that was the murderer. I stay as quiet as possible. Omg Omg Omg. I hope she doesn't come to mine or the girls next to mine. No one deserves to die like this. I hear her open the cupboard with the other girl next to her. I stay still. I hear a scream. I'm to scared to jump out of my cupboard. The murderer has struck. The lights come back on. I guess they come on as someone is murdered. I hear footsteps enter the room.
"Omg its Mackenzie"Nia yells.
"Omg"Kendall screams.
"Who did this?"Kalani screams. I hear more girls enter. I decide to leave my cupboard. I jump out and see the girls stating at me then at Mackenzie. Mackenzie, my sister was dead.