•Chapter 1 What the fuck do you want?•

"Aish~ what time is it even?"

"It's still early." you sighed while taking a glance at your alarm clock.

You tried to get back to sleep but you somehow couldn't so you just got out of bed.

You went in the bathroom and did your normal morning routine.

"Is this outfit too short?" you were checking out yourself in the mirror

"I'll just wear a jacket with it."

You sprayed some perfume on and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"What should I eat?" you opened the fridge.

The only thing you found was an apple so you sticked with it since there's nothing else left in the fridge.

Out of the house.

You were walking the usual route that you would walk when you go to school, while you were nearby the school you saw a familiar figure waving to you.

In school.

"Hey y/n!" it was your bestie Yoona.

"Hey Yoona!"

"Wow someone looks different today." she gave you a 'checking you out' expression.

"I look the same as always what do you mean I look different?"

"Well let me tell you, you look extremely hot today."

"Me? hot? are you crazy?" you almost choked.

"Don't you argue with me, it's confirmed you are externally hot today."

"How is it confirmed-" you wanted to continue your senescence but the school bell rang.

"Alright alright, let's go to class before our names are marked as late in the attendance list.

While walking side to side with Yonna you smelled a strong stanch of a guy's perfume and it was non other then your enemy Park Jimin.

"Hey y/n it's your crush." Yonna teased while raising her eyebrows.

"Park Jimin my crush? dream on!"

Then, you could see he was walking to your direction.

"Looks who's coming I better go to class, see you in class y/n and good luck!"

"Good luck...? my luck is totally gone by now."

"Hey babe." Jimin said while giving you a serious eye contact that might let other girl's weak but not you.