•Chapter 13: He's the one I love•

"May I ask why...?"

"Jimin...like me..." you started to explain.

"And you like him back?"

"Yes..."

"Do you really truly love him like how you love me?"

"Yes Yoongi, I do." you look down feeling bad as fuck.

"Alright, I'm happy for you...as long you love something I'm happy." he gave you he's gummy smile.

"Aren't you hurt or anything?"

"I am...but this is life, there will be always ups and downs and you have to overcome it."

"I'm really sorry Yoongi..." you cried on his chest area.

"Don't be, I'll always be here for you." he hug you tightly.

"Why are you being so kind to me when I just broke up with you...?"

"You'll get to understand why sooner." he gave you a sweet smile.

Next day in school.

Jimin finally is able to discharged from the hospital and got back to school.

"Jimin! you are finally back!" a few girls who had a crush on him before crowd around him.

"Y-yeah...I'm back..." Jimin gave a fake smile.

"I hope you are feeling good..." one of them 'accidentally' touch his abs.

"Yeah...I'm good...don't worry..."

"Do you need me to take care of you?" they smirk.

"No need...my girlfriend will be taking care of me for the rest of my life."

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! SINCE WHEN?!" they were shook as fuck.

"I'm he's girlfriend, and all of you who had a crush on him before are not gonna freaking take care of him."

"What makes you think you are his girlfriend?" they challenge you.

"I can hug him as many times as I want." you hug him tightly making him feel warm.

"Everyone has hug him before alright." they rolled their eyes.

"Oh really? then did they have a chance to kiss my boyfriend's lips?" you pull his collar and place your lips on his.

"Yah!" they were all speechless.

"Bye bitches." you walked away while Jimin followed behind.

"Wow I didn't know you were jealous..." Jimin pulled you to somewhere.

"I just wanna know who your girlfriend belongs to, I don't want anymore girls to have a crush on you..." you pout up your cheeks.

"Awww~ my cutie~ don't be jealous~ no one is gonna have a crush on me alright~ I'll always be the one loving you forever and ever~" he pinch your cheeks.

You gave him a slight smile and hug him.

Everything was going smoothly, Yoongi didn't get effect by your relationship you were happy that everything had became normal again.

At home.

You didn't chill with Jimin today, you just wanted to do what you will always do at home.

Suddenly there was a text that pop up.

                       Unknown

Unknown: You are in a relationship with Jimin aren't you?

You: Who the hell are you?

Unknown: Someone you'll get to know later.

You: Fuck you, I'm blocking you.

Unknown: It's better not to do that sweetheart.

You: Tell me who the fuck are you! and why did you text me!

Unknown: Jimin is in my hand's now, if you want to see him again meet me here xxxxx

You: What are you even talking about?

Unknown: If you love him that much come and save him, or he'll just die sadly.

You: Why would you want to kill him?!

Unknown: I'm asking you one more time, it's either you let me die or you come and save him.

You: Why are you doing this to him! he didn't even do anything to you!

*this user has block you*

"Is this real? what if I've been trick?" you tired calling Jimin serval times but he didn't answer.

"I gotta save him."

TO BE CONTINUED...