Chapter 1

Yn's P.O.V

The names Yn and I'm from New York. Age 17. I'm a girl who lives with a mom and a little sister name Ally who is now 5. If your wondering where my dad is well. He left us. The last time I saw him was when I was 12 years old. Now his at God-knows-where. Anyways, I'm not those type of chicks who are popular. I'm just a rich girl but I don't brag about it because I HATE being the center of attention. Like really it annoys the heck out of me. I- Oh I should go now. Moms calling me.

Mom:*shouts* Yn!

Me:*goes down* Yes mom?

Mom:I need to talk to you and Ally..

Me:*sits on couch* Well where's Allly?

Ally:BOO!

ALLY.

Me:*screams* Ally!

Ally:*giggles* Sorry...

I mentally face palmed.

Me:*sigh* Its okay... Now sit... *pats lap*

Ally:Okay! *sits on Yn's lap*

Mom:Okay so... Umm...

Me:What is it mom?

Mom:Well... We're moving...

Okay I'm kind of happy but my best friends. Well what I mean is best friend cause I only have one best friend and her name is Chloe.

Me:W-what?

Ally:WHAT? NO MOMMY I WANNA STAY HERE.

Mom:Oh sweetie... We have to move... Its not safe here...

Not safe?

Me:Mom... What do you mean not safe?

Mom:Ally please go to your room...

Ally:But-

Mom:Please...

Ally:FINE. *goes to game room*

Me:So what is it?

Mom:Your dad...

Dad? Why dad?

Me:What happened to dad?

Mom:He knows where we are...

Okay?

Me:So? Its not like he will kill us..

Mom:*crying silently*

Oh god... I hate to see mom crying...

Me:Mom? *hugs mom* Why are you crying?

Mom:He wants to kill us, okay?!

Woah... WHAT?

Me:W-what? Why?

Mom:He got so frustrated because me and him split up and he started taking drugs and drink alcohol.

Wow..

Me:Where did you both met?

Mom:Remember this morning? I went grocery shopping?

Me:Yeah...

Mom:I met him there...

Okay this is getting scary...

Me:Okay then?

Mom:He saw me and went right in front of me.. I tried to ran away but he pulled my hair and straggled me. He kept shouting "BECAUSE OF YOU. LOOK AT ME. YOU LEFT ME LIKE IM NOTHING TO YOU. YOUR GONNA PAY EVERYTHING. IM GIVING YOU THREE DAYS TO GET AWAY FROM ME IF YOU DONT, YOU, YN AND WHATEVER THE KID NAME IS ARE GONNA DIE. IM NOT TAKING MY WORDS BACK AND- " He didn't get to finish what he was saying because he saw a police and just ran away .

OH MY GOD. WHAT?

Me:WHAT? Oh my god! Mom are you alright? Did dad slapped you or hit you? Did he leave any marks on you? Did he-

Mom:Calm down sweetie... I'm fine... But we have to move to somewhere...

Me:I'll do anything for you mom... I just want you and Ally to be safe...

Mom:And I'll do anything for both of you... Now listen to me... I have already book tickets and were gonna leave tomorrow... Wake up at 5 a.m. because we're leaving at 6 a.m. . I do not want any of you to go outside for a stroll in the park because you might meet your dad and something bad could happen. Now tell Ally I'm gonna pack her things. If she asks why do we have to move just say nothing to her and start packing your things, okay?

Me:Okay mom...*goes to game room* Ally?

Ally:Yes?

Me:Mom is gonna pack your things. We're moving tomorrow at 6 a.m. . So wake up at 5 a.m. , okay?

Ally:But I don't wanna move!

Oh Ally...

Me:*goes to Ally* We have to move... Its for our own safety...

Ally:But-

Me:Please Ally...

Ally:*sigh* Fine... *continues playing with her toys*

Me: Good... *goes to room* *sigh* *lies on bed* Why is life like this? Well.. I've gotta pack my things now... I'm surely gonna miss everything.. Oh and I've gotta text to Chloe about this... *texts to Chloe*

To:Chloe

From:YN

Hey Chloe! Umm I have bad news... I'm moving tomorrow and if you want to hang out today well we can't. My mom doesn't allow it cause... I have reasons... I'm so sorry Chloe but yeah... I'm surely gonna miss you... I'll never forget about you... Bye!

SENT.

*sigh* I just hope she won't forget about me...

DOINK.

Oh well that was fast...

To:YN

From:Chloe

Hey sista! Wait what? Your moving? And we can't hang out? Why? Oh gosh... I'm really gonna miss you! I will never forget you too and tell me where your going so I can visit you sometimes!

Oh Chloe... I don't think I can tell you...But I don't even know where we're going so what the heck!

To:Chloe

From:YN

I don't think I can tell you even though I don't know where we're going... I'm sorry Chloe! Well I've gotta go pack my things! Bye!

SENT.

*packs things*

DOINK.

To:YN

From:Chloe

Well this is sad.. Its okay Yn... Okay bye!

And I didnt replied back. 

#Fast Forward

#The next day