Chapter 2

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. BTW, hope you guys enjoy! I'll update 2 chapters for today.

--------------------------------------------------

#The Next Day

I woke up as I heard my alarmed ringed. So today's the day. The day that I'll be leaving my one and only best friend. The day that I'll be leaving this room. The day that I'll be leaving this house. The day that mom, Ally and I will be leaving and might never come back. *sigh* I went to the bathroom and did my business. When I was done, I was wearing a black T-shirt that says "11:11" ,skinny jeans and I put on my red Vans. I rushed downstairs bringing my luggage and bag when I heard mom called me.

Mom:Yn! Are you done? *shouts*

Me:*goes down* Yes I'm done mom...

Mom:Great let's go...

Ally:Ngaaaw... I'm gonna miss this place...

Mom:Okay. Enough. We do not have much time. Let's go. *goes out*

#Fast Forward

Okay so were now at the airport. I'm getting scared cause what if dad showed up? What if something bad happened? What if- Okay Yn stop it! Just stop it!

Mom:You girls want to eat? We still have 15 minutes...

Me:No its okay mom...

Ally:Yeah its okay...

15 minutes has passed..

Were now boarding the plane. Ally is sitting with mom while I'm sitting alone beside the window. I put on my Beats and listened to songs. I fell asleep and a few hours passed by.

#Fast Forward (I'm so sorry for fast forwarding a lot)

Ugh...

Go away...

Stop disturbing me...

Ally:WAKE UP. THERES A SPIDER ON YOUR HAIR.

Oh my god. WHAT?!

Me:*screams* OH MY GOD! WHERE?! *ruffles hair*

Ally:*laughs* Finally I woke you up!

I mentally face palmed.

Me:Ugh! Ally! Look what happened to my hair!

Ally:Sowwy... *makes puppy face*

Oh no... Not that face...

Me:*sigh* Its okay...

Ally:*smiles* Well let's go! *pulls Yn*

Me:Woah.. Okay... *giggles*

So we got off the plane and went to eat at McDonalds.

#At McDonalds

Me:Mom...

Mom:Yes sweetie?

Me:Umm... Never mind...

Mom:Okay then?

Ally:*drinks Cola* *sigh* I miss our home... And daddy too!

Dad... *sigh*

Ally:Mommy... When is daddy coming back?

Oh how I hate it when she says that... She has never met dad before and that just breaks me... I can see mom is trying her best to hold back her tears...