Chapter 4 The Date

Elizabeth's P.O.V

We finally got off his motorcycle. I think he could tell I was scared. I was holding on to him for dear life. He could probably tell I was lying about not being afraid of motorcycles, but whatever the ride was all worth it. He brought us to a beautiful beach with an amazing view of the sunset. I know we just met but it feels like I can trust him with my life, like I knew him before. He just gives me butterflies in my stomach and I never want to let go of this feeling. He makes me feel special.

I don't know why he would like me though. There's nothing really special about me, but that's why I want to keep him close to me. I know I just met him, but I think I'm developing feelings for him. ===========================

Zayn's P.O.V.

We finally arrived at the beach. I lead her to the picnic blanket and basket near the shore. Her reaction was priceless. She probably doesn't expect a bad boy like me to do this for some girl. Well this isn't just for some girl. I need her virginity.

"This is beautiful! You did this all by yourself?" she asked shocked.

"Are you surprised?"

"No.... just, you don't seem like the guy who makes romantic dates on the beach"

"If you don't like it we could do something a little more fun" I winked.

"No! I love it! Come on, let's eat"

I could tell she was embarrassed.

We sat down on the blanket and started opening the basket. I handed her a Nutella banana sandwich while I had peanut butter banana. While we were eating there was an awkward silence, so I tried to start a conversation.

"So how do you like Glenbrook South?" I asked.

"It's nice. Everyone's so friendly to me. I don't know why but I think everyone's staring at me. Do you know why?" she asked.

She must be clueless. Can she not see how fucking sexy she is?! Of course everyone's staring at her! Who wouldn't wanna fuck her every time she passes by?!

"Maybe it's because you're incredibly beautiful. But... you're smiling at the ground so it ain't hard to tell you don't know you're beautiful."

She giggles and puts her hair behind her ear. " Well, what about you Mr. Badboy? All the girls in school drool over you, how are you still single?"

"All those girls want are sex, they're complete sluts. But you're interesting, you're different."

" Well I won't ever be like them. I'm...... still... a virgin."

"So I've heard...."

"What?" she asked confused.

"Look Elizabeth, all the guys at school know you still have you're virginity, and all they want to do is take that away from you."

"Does that include you too?" she asks scared.

"No. Believe it or not, I'm a virgin too" I responded.

"Really" she asks.

" Yeah. But I'm not worried about that. All I want to do is fu-, I mean, protect you. I know we just met, but I really like you and I hope you feel the same way."

Then I leaned into her and caressed her cheek. Then, I kissed her.

And just like that, she'll be like putty in my hands, literally.

==========================