Chapter 6 The Truth

Thank you guys so much! I can't believe it already has 500 reads! Thank you guys for all your support and I'll try to update soon. Make sure to vote and comment!!!!
===========================

Niall's P.O.V.
What the hell?! Why was Elizabeth with Zayn Malik?! Does she not know who he is, his reputation? I quickly rush her into my house. I know this looks bad, but I don't want her near him, and I don't know how to explain this to her mom. I then drag her up the stairs and take her to my room. She then falls back on to my bed, and I can't help but seemed turned on as her skirt flies up.

"Ok what the hell was that?! Why were you with Zayn?!" I scream at her. I know she thinks I'm overreacting, but she doesn't understand what he's done.

"We were just on a date! Why is it such a big deal?!" she yells.

"It is a big deal! You have know idea who he actually is!"

"Oh and you do?! He told me that all the guys want are to get into my pants! That probably includes you too, doesn't it?! Wow, Niall! I thought you were my friend! She yells. She them storms out of my room.

How could she possibly believe him?! Of course he would say that, all he wants to do is take her virginity! I mean, don't get me wrong, she is extremely beautiful but I would never take advantage of her like that! But before I can yell at her again, she's already out my door. She better stay away from him, she doesn't know what he did.

------------

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Before Niall can yell at me again I run out the door. I then barge into my house and run to my bedroom. How can he say that about him?! He barely knows him! I scream my lungs out into my pillow and fall on to my bed. Why can't I like one guy? Right when I start screaming again, I hear laughter outside. What the heck? I open my right window and feel a cool breeze. I look across and see that guy from music class. I think his name was... Harry?

"Harry, what are you doing?" I yell.

"Hey love. Sorry, I just heard you screaming and opened the window. Your freak out was hilarious by the way." He smiles. I never realized how cute his dimples are.

"Oh, sorry I just had a fight with my friend." I respond. Why am I telling him this?

"Oh... Want to talk about it?" he asks. Suddenly his cheeky personality is replaced with.... worry?

"It wasn't that serious." At least I hope not. "He just doesn't like me around Zayn for some reason."

-----------------

Harry's P.O.V.

Does that mean that she actually was with Zayn? Wow, he must really want to win. Well, its my job to make sure that never happens.

"I don't blame him, he's just trying to look out for you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well Zayn isn't really the most comitted in a relationship"

"I never said I was going to marry him. I just like his company," she says defensively.

"I'm just warning you, Liz. I don't want to see your heart broken."

"Thanks, but I can take care of myself."

"I know" I smile.

---------------------------