Chapter 3 Feelings

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

Zayn is leading me outside for our first date. Wait, not date its just a get-together. Yeah were just friends. Just friends, nothing more. So why am I so freaking nervous?! Oh my god this better go well, I don't want to embarrass myself.

Zayn's P.O.V.

This is my chance. I need to win this bet. Harry always thinks he get more chicks than I can, we'll see about that.

School just ended so I'm leading her to my motorcycle. Usually I would skip class with a girl, but I need Liz to like me so I had to wait. As I'm leading her to my motorcycle Liz looks shocked.

"You own this?" Liz asks

"Yeah, why is there a problem?" I asked. I knew she was scared, but I wanted to tease her. I smirked.

"No problem, I....love ...motorcycles" She lied

"Ok then hold on tight, because we're riding a long way"

I help Liz to my motorcycle carefully. I can tell she's scared because she's holding on to me for dear life. We haven't even started yet and she's shaking.

" Get ready" I can't wait.

===========================

We finally reached our destination. The ride was about thirty minutes, but it was totally worth it. I take every girl here. It has a beautiful view of the sunset and a nice ocean breeze. All girls love this cliché stuff so I even set up a picnic. She'll love it. As were just getting off the motorcycle, Liz is taking off her helmet. She looks breathtaking when I see her face. She starts taking off her helmet and flips her hair and fixes her bangs. She's so cute when her hair is messy. She trying to blow her hair off her face. I chuckle. I wish she would blow me like that. I can't wait to get into her pants. She is so turning me on when she bends down to flip her hair again.

"C'mon this way" I say

When I take her to the beach her mouth is wide open. Ok control yourself....... I just wanna fuck her so hard, she wouldn't move for weeks. Ok just take it slow. WTF IM TALKING TO MYSELF NOW!!! WHAT HAS THIS GIRL DONE TO ME???!!!!

"Zayn, Zayn. HEY BRADFORD BAD BOI?!" Liz screamed at me. I must have zoned out.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I zoned out." I responded. She giggled. Her laugh is adorable. Wait, she can't be adorable! She's freaking hot and sexy, but she ain't "adorable." Whatever, its not like I have feelings for her.

Let's just get this over with. I need to get into her pants in time.