Chapter One

N/P ~ You live in California with your mom and dad and you've been  dating former actor Dylan Sprouse for the past four years. You guys keep it lowkey since you are a private person. You've never had feelings for his twin brother, Cole. You guys where always just close friends, but not for long. Anyways, you are 17 and you're in your senior year of high school and only Cole out of the twins go to high school with you. Now let's move into the story, on how you fell in love with the wrong twin.

---

"Y/N, get up, it's time for school. You're already late and it's the first day." Mother screamed at me from downstairs.

"I'm up I'm up!!" I yelled back, jumping out of bed.

   I sleepily walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. After that, I throw on a pair of high wasted jeans and a white tee shirt. Moments after, I put my socks and shoes on, and walked downstairs.

"Don't you want breakfast ?" Mother asked with a plate full of pancakes as I reached for the door.

"No, but Dylan and Cole are gonna walk me to school by the way. I'll see you later, love you." I say, walking out the door.

   I closed the door before my mom could reply and walked down the street to the twins house, knocking on their door. Cole opened the door and came outside with his backpack, yelling for Dylan to come outside and walk us to school. Dylan walked outside and smiled at me, leaning in for a kiss, so of course I kissed him.

"Good morning beautiful." Dylan said with a smile.

"Good morning twins." I smile back, following with a laugh.

"Come on love birds, lets go to school." Cole smirks, rolling his eyes.

    As we are on our way to school, we are just talking as usual. It's never silent when the twins are both here. We always have drama to spill about either the celebrity life, or even just my plain life.

"So why won't you go to school again?" I ask, looking over at Dylan.

"Because, I don't wanna go. It's that simple Y/N, you've been trying for the past four years, just give it up." Dylan yawned, wrapping his arm around me.

"I'll never give up, and you know that." I smile, kissing his cheek.

"Well, we are here. Shall we go and attack our first day as seniors head on, or should we skip ?" Cole asked with hesitation.

"No, we are going." I said grabbing Coles arm, dragging him towards the door.

"Well, bye seniors, I'll see you later." Dylan winked, waving his hand goodbye.

"Bye Dylan!" I yell to him with a smile.

"I love you!" Dylan says as he walks away.

As Dylan left, it was just me and Cole, walking in the hallway, looking for our schedules.

"So why won't you say you I love you back to Dylan?" Cole tilts his head, confused.

"It's not like I don't love him but, I love him as in like a friendship love but I like him as in a relationship like." I simply say, shrugging my shoulders.

"You don't make sense Y/N." He chuckled with a toothy smile, looking over at me.

"I never will." I reply, followed with a laugh as I glance at him.

---

Well that's the first chapter I hope you enjoyed , it will get juicy after a couple chapters thanks for reading guys !! Make sure to check out my other projects I have on wattpad; bye !
-Alexis :)