Chapter Fifteen

An hour later Jake arrives to my house, we decided to watch a movie, and cuddle on the couch.

-

"You're beautiful Y/N." Jake randomly says in a moment of silence.

"Thank you Jake!" I look up,and smile at him.

"So we've been together for almost two months now, don't you think it's time we move to another level." He says pausing the movie. 

"If you mean sex then no Jake I'm not ready for that." I said playing the movie.

"Come on Y/N!" Jake begs pausing the movie once again.

"No Jake!" I yell playing the movie also once again. 

"Why the fuck not!!" He yelled 

"I do not have to explain myself to you, drop it or go home." I said facing him. 

"You practically dropped your panties for Dylan,and Cole. What's the difference if it's me your boyfriend." He rolls his eyes. 

"Get out" I softly said

"What was that?" He quickly added. 

"I said get out!" I say raising my voice. 

He gets up,and quickly slaps me then dashes off out the door. As he was running out the door,swinging it open he pushes past very confused Cole. 

"Y/N, you home!?" Cole yells looking in the door.

"Hello!?" Cole yells again this time walking inside. 

"Y/N, where-..."

"Oh gosh are you okay!?, Cole says dashing towards me crying on the floor holding my face. 

"Wha-what are you doing here." I sniffle followed with a little stuttering. 

"I don't know to be honest but, I'm glad I am." He says grabbing onto me holding me in his arms.

At this point I was way to in shock to just pull away from him so I laid in his arms slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Y/N,wake up please." I heard in my ear.

"I'm awake" I mumbled 

"Your mom is here, and I need to leave but I can't when your laying on me." He awkwardly laughs. 

"My moms on a business trip." I said rubbing my eyes yawning. 

"Well I got back early." I heard my mother say.

"Oh shit hi mother." I smile looking up at her.

"Goodbye Cole" She says looking down at him.

"Yes right, goodbye." He says dashing out the door. 

"Im glad you two are friendly again but, aren't you dating Jake,and what happened to your face?" My mom asks helping me off the floor. 

"Oh we broke up last night, and I got upset, then punched myself. Cole was in the neighborhood and decided to ask if I was okay. We both fell asleep as you could see." I awkwardly laugh putting a strain of hair behind my ear.

"Oh,well no more sleepovers with Cole or any guy anytime soon okay?" My mom says with a smile kissing my forehead.

"Definitely" I smile going upstairs.