Chapter Ten

-

"Y/N wake up time for school." Mother yells from the kitchen.

As I dreadfully drag myself out of bed I check my phone and scroll threw social media. The only posts I kept seeing was posts of Cole and Dylan, soonly realizing it's the twins birthday.

-

"Good morning birthday boy." I smile clinging onto Coles shoulder as he was walking down the street.

"Yeah great" He sarcastically rolls his eyes.

"What's the attitude for?" I say walking face to face.

"It always sucks sharing a birthday with the more talented brother." Cole frowns looking down to the ground.

"Hey don't say that, you happen to be my favorite twin." I smile picking his face up.

"Thanks" He slightly cracks a smile.

"So, what are your birthday plans today?" I smile walking by his side.

"Litterly nothing" He says

"Good me and you are going out tonight." I grin

"We are?" He turns over to me.

"Yes, wear something nice I'll pick you up around six." I smirk walking into school.

-

"Is this seat taken miss?" I hear a deep voice ask me.

"Nope come sit Cole." I smile keeping eye contact on my book.

After no one taking a seat I then look up from my books to see Dylan standing over me with his food.

"Oh it's you, then yes this seat is taken." I grunt looking back down at my books.

"Y/N"

"Happy birthday Dylan, now leave please you've done enough." I mumbled looking up and then back down.

"Thanks" He sighs walking away.

"What was that about??" Cole asks walking up behind me.

"Nothing" I sigh with a smile.

"If you say so" He shrugs sitting on the cold seat next to me.

-

"Okay Cole, I'll be back at your house by six be ready." I smile walking slowly away from him.

"I'll be ready" He laughs saluting me off.

-

"Hey mom do you have any cute dresses for tonight!?" I yell from the shower.

"Yes, I'll bring it up!!" She yells in return.

As I exit the shower I blow dry my hair and put on some makeup. When my hair was dry I curled my hair and then slipped on the beautiful marron dress.

  After slipping on the dress I put on a pair of shoes and slightly run down the stairs to see my mother and Cole

"Cole!?" I ask surprised

"Yes" He smiles looking surprised.

"What?"

"You-you look great." He stutters but smiled.

"Thanks you too." I chuckle along with a smile.

"Let's get going, you both look amazing." My mother says walking out the door.

-

"So Cole what makes you so interested in my daughter, you are dating right?" Mother asks taking a sip of her water.

"No mother we aren't dating." I sigh looking down at my food.

"Oh okay well then let's just eat, forget my question." She awkwardly says trying not to make eye contact.

"Y/N,is very beautiful,smart,strong,and very much inspiring. That's why I'm  interested in you daughter mam and I hope one day I'll be the reason you see that beautiful smile." Cole says putting his fork down and looking up at my mother.

"Great speech brother, always trying to steal my happiness because you can't bother to get your own." Dylan sarcastically says pulling up a chair beside me.

"Dyl-Dylan?" I stutter questioning

"The one and only." He grins looking at Cole.

***

What's Dylan up to and how will the rest of you dinner go? Find out soon. Also make sure to check out my other WattPad projects thanks.
And happy real birthday to the SPROUSE TWINS!!•