No Bonnie

We all decided to go home to change. Around 2:00 am the driver pulled into the front of my building and I got in.

I see all familiar faces. Kendall, Kylie, Bella, Luka, Ansel, Hailey, Tyler, Abel, Frank, and the girl that was with Tyler earlier.

It was a limousine and I didn't know where to sit. Frank got up, grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the seat next to his.

"You looked like you were going to vomit on everyone, so I had to swoop in and prevent that." He says while laughing.

I laugh nervously. All my close friends like Luka and Kendall are doing there own thing and I was alone with Frank. I wasn't uncomfortable around him but, I was uncomfortable around him. It takes me a while to get used to people.

Frank makes it easy to feel comfortable but it's just how I'm wired.

Luka and Abel start lighting up spliffs. They started to pass it around, then suddenly it was one big cyph. Frank took 3 hits before leaning over me to give the spliff to Tyler.

Confused I say, "What are you doing"

"What? You don't smoke", Frank says

He was right, I don't smoke. Everyone else was and I felt like the lame innocent shy girl. I've always played that role. I am tired of it.

I grab the spliff from Frank and say, "Well now I do"

Everyone started cheering and, Tyler pats my back and says,

"Atta boy"

I take a hit and its pure poison. It's not the first time I've smoked, but I've always hated it. It tasted so freaking disgusting. My throat would always burn for hours after.

I start coughing like I'm dying. Everyone starts to get concerned and Frank takes the spliff from my hand and gives it to Tyler. He starts to rub my back.

He hands me a bottle of water and says, " Hey its okay, just breathe. In and out. In and out. You're okay."

I stop coughing. I feel insanely red. I dont know if its from nearly dying from taking a hit infront of all these potheads or me nearly dying.

Frank says, "Well no more weed for you unless it's in the form of a brownie."

Everybody starts laughing. I just open the water he gave me and take 3 gulps.

No this isn't who im going to be. No.

I get up and grab the spliff from Tyler's friend. I take a big ass hit and hold it in my lungs for 5 seconds before literally choking it up. I take another one. After that one my coughs started sounding like maybe i actually was dying. Luka grabbed the spliff from me and handed it to somebody.

"Don't try and kill yourself on our watch, kiddo. It's not gonna work. Frank get your girl!", He says jokingly.

I sit back next to Frank still coughing lightly. He rubs my shoulders and he looks concerned.

"Im fine and maybe it'll help me loosen up", I say

"Yeah maybe"

We pull up to the house the party is being held at. I stay in the car while everyone gets out.

What the hell was I thinking. Why did I do that. I should just go home. Im gonna go home. Fuck this party. I just wanna go to sleep in my warm bed.

"Wow that weed hit you fast"

I look up and see Kendall.

I realized I was staring aimlessly at the floor.

"I think im gonna go home"