Good Guy

My eyes flutter open. The curtains are open too. The sun is hitting my body. I strech and my legs start shaking while I'm yawning.

I lift up my upper body. I felt like going to sleep again until I see Frank on the floor sleeping.

I pull the sheets off my body. Clothes still intact. I don't think we did anything last night.

I get out the bed and look down at him. He looks so peaceful. It made my chest feel heavy. Why did my chest feel heavy.

I get down to my knees and start rubbing his back to try and wake him up. It wasn't doing anything to him. Probably just making him sleep better.

I start tracing my hands on his back. It was defined. I trace my fingertips on his shoulder blades. His arms are so muscular and veiny. I start to push down of the veins on his arms.

His arms are so hairy. I then go to his ears. I rub them. I didn't know ears were so soft. His ears have peach fuzz on them, which I dont know why but, I find extremely cute.

Suddenly he breathes in a sharp breath and I'm pulled out of my trance. He streches then accidentally hits me leg.

"Oh shit." He says while pulling himself off the floor.

"Sorry I scared you I was trying to wake you up. Why we're you sleeping on the floor. There's a couch right there", I say while pointing at the couch thats near my door.

"Yea but you kept twisting and turning in your sleep, and as stupid as it sounds. If you fell off the bed I didn't want you to hurt yourself." He says while rubbing he eyes.

I start laughing, " You could've have put pillows on the floor instead of volunteering yourself"

"It was 5 am, I wasn't thinking properly.", He says smiling.

He gets up off his feet and streches.

"Fuck my back is killing me.", Frank says.

I look at the clock hanging above my headboard. Its 9:32 am.

"Well. What are you doing today?" , I ask.

"Uhh, I gotta go home to feed Everest, then the gym, and I think thats it. How about you?"

"Probably hang out with Kendall cause I don't want to be home alone all day"

"Well, Im gonna try and whip up something for you to eat, you threw up your weight last night. You look drained"

I totally disregarded the fact that I look like a disease. I get up and run into the bathroom. I take a 5 minute shower and put some primer on. I can hear Frank in the kitchen singing to himself.

I put on a oversized champion sweater and some ripped up blue shorts.

I go out to the kitchen and Frank is chewing.

"Oh finally, I gotta go but text me later okay." He says while coming up to me.

He hugs me and my hands are wrapped around his shoulders. I stuff my face into his chest. I can feel his heartbeat, like he was nervous.

He pulls away

"Okay, see you later loser", I say.

I didn't want him to leave. I wanted his company.

I plop down on my chair and eat the breakfast he made me. I turn on the Tv and miss his presence.

Later on, I get a random text from Kendall at 11:30, while I'm on my couch watching Netflix.

"Kendall: let's go to a pet store!!!"

I always loved animals but I didn't want to get a pet and have them feel neglected because I'm rarely home.