Trips to Dubai

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Your alarm clocks goes off and you look at it and it reads 4:34 Am

You turn over to wake your husband.

"Babe, Wake up we gotta catch our flight" you say shaking him but he doesn't move so you continue to shake him but that doesn't work so you slap him

"HMMM" he groans. "Get up we have to catch our flight in an hour so get up" you say getting up heading to the bathroom. You start brushing your teeth and getting in the shower before you went to wake up your son, Aiden. "Aiden , wake up baby boy" you say. He wakes up suddenly and smiles at the sight of. "Hi Mommy" he says smiling and sitting up.

"Hi baby, we gotta get you dressed so we can go bye bye" you say using the usual 4 year old slang. "Mommy, where we leaving ?" He asks. "To Dubai but we can't if you don't get dressed" you say pulling off his shirt.

"Babe, its 5:22" your husband yells from your bedroom.

"I'm already dressed, I'm getting Aiden dressed" You yell back. "OK I'm going to put the rest of the suitcases in the car" he tells you. "OK tell me if you need help" you tell him. "I probably won't just focus on getting Aiden ready" he tells you.

"All done" you say to your son giving him a kiss. "All done, Mommy we have to brush my teet" he says and you grab his hand and head to the bathroom.

"Don't swallow it spit it out Aiden" you tell your son who keeps swallowing the toothpaste. "Sorry, Mommy" he apologizes

"Its OK , let use some mouthwash now" you say to your son. He then spits it out and says "All done, Mommy my mouth smell nice" he tells you. "It sure does, let's go get in the car you say grabbing your purse and spraying perfume on yourself before leaving. You walk out side holding your sons hand. You open the door to put your son in his seat and your husband stops you.

"Nah babe I got it just get in the car" he says opening the door for you. "Thank you,sweetheart" you say putting on you seatbelt. Your husband later gets in the car and looks at you. "You look so gorgeous" he says and you blush.

Your Outfit

On the plane

On the plane

You guys are sitting waiting for your plane to take off. You are buckling your son in his seat and your husband is trying to put  away your carry away bags the flight attendant come around and tells every we have 2 mins until take off. You got really anxious because you had to spend 17 hours in the air on a plane.

"You okay?" Your husband asks you. "Yea just not excited for this 17 hour flight" you explain. "Mommy I excited" says Aiden and you couldn't help but smile at his excitement.

"Oh my goodness we moving" you say feeling your heart beat outside of your chest you husband grabs your head to comfort you. You calm down a bit and try not look out the window. You close your eyes but then your son hits you and points out the window. "Mommy look water" he screams at the top of his lungs. "I see, baby finish your juice before you spill it" you say looking at his juice box that was being squeezed in his hand. You look over and see your husband sleeping and laugh and take a picture. "Typical, H/N" you looking at your son who was on the verge of nap time himself. "You sleepy, Aiden?" You ask your son. "You want your blanket?" You ask grabbing his favorite blanket from out of your purse putting it over his tired body.

"Well I guess, its just you Y/N" you say to yourself. You close your eyes trying to fall asleep and like a light you were out.

Dubai here we come

•••

Part 2 coming soon

This chapter sucks it took me two days just make this and its still dry.