CH: 3

Reluctantly, Nina entered a hot and very emotional room. The boys were hugging fans and taking pictures while most of the girls cried. Sarah who was staring mindlessly at Daniel, he noticed her and walk in her direction. 

"Hey" Daniel smiled, Nina observed him, he was quite tall, and his eye were a striking blue. Sarah who was silently loosing herself in his arms looked on the verge on tears. She didn't let go of him in a normal time span of usual hugs which in Nina's opinion was obsessive. 

"Don't mind her." Nina said shortly. Daniel looked almost confused and leaned his head to the side. Maybe he had never experience someone apologizing to him about fans. She didn't blame him either. 

"I love my fans," he said cheerfully has he let Sarah go. Sarah who was trying to regain herself nudged Nina. Daniel made eye contact as if he was going to hug her, Nina spun around to move on. She was stopped by someone else, he had Blonde hair, which in Nina's opinion was more white, smiled and greeted her. Nina greeted back kindly and walked away. In awe the boys looked at Nina, baffled the way she acted in front of them. She sat on the couch, hoping no one approached her. Luckily the boys got the message.

Nina pulled out her phone and glanced at it, then glanced up at Sarah who had gained her cool and was speaking to Corbyn and Daniel.  Deep down this is what her sister dreamed about, she wanted her to have them. Turning back to her phone she scrolled through Instagram. 

"Well, hello." said a voice, it was raspy. Nina looked up at a very attractive boy, his hair held up by a lot of gel and hairspray. His face was perfectly constructed and his eyes so kind and gentle. This she knew was Zach Herron.

"Hi," Nina replied in a somewhat sassy tone. He looked at her the way the other boys did, a caring, "thanks for supporting my dreams" kinda way. Maybe he expected Nina to hug him and cry. She was NOT  going to rub herself all over a boy she did not know.

"Did you come here to sit on your phone?" He playfully joked, which of course Nina could sense strongly.

"My sister loves you guys, I'm her tag along." Maybe that wasn't the response he was looking for, his smile faded as he tilted his head. "Why don't you go talk to one of your fans, they paid good money for this." Zach looked puzzled and wondered off. 

After the little meet and greet was over, Nina who was the first one out, gasped for air. So much cologne so little space. Sarah came bustling out the door. 

"We have to go." Sarah shrieked.

"Why? There still is a concert. Did you kiss Daniel Seavey?" Nina joked.

"Better."

"What's better than kissing your crush?" 

"Stealing his phone." She giggled