CH 2

Nina woke up the night of the concert. She was already regretting her decision. Her days were pretty basic, she woke up, checked her phone, ate breakfast and got ready.Today was different, she laid in her bed, dreading tonight. Nina couldn't stay in bed all day no matter how much she wanted. 

Going down the steps to the kitchen. Their apartment was somewhat small but Los Angeles is expensive. Both her parents worked long hours and money was short. No one was home, she saw a bright red sticky note on the counter that wrote-

'Working late tonight have fun at your concert. -Dad' 

She sat down at the counter staring at the wall. 'What have I gotten myself into.'

...

Sarah had said they were leaving at 5'o clock. Nina had an hour to get ready, not feeling too fancy she threw on her light wash jeans and a black shirt. Nina loved makeup, it was more of a hobby than a necessity. Her makeup bag was full of different eyeshadow brushes and blushes. 

At 5 o'clock sharp Nina was at the door. Being punctual is important. Sarah hoppled down the stairs looking as though she was going down the runway. 

"Someone looks nice," Nina snickered.

"Well, I like to look... appropriate when I go out."

"Well, in my opinion, you are ready to charm boys who won't remember you." Nina whispered

"What was that?" Sarah asked.

"Nothing," it was better not to argue tonight of all nights.

The girls hopped in the car, traffic would be horrible.

...

After a long drive, which Nina thought the car would crash the way Sarah was shaking. The venue was nice, it was small but they weren't a huge band. "They will be huge one day," Sarah added.  A guard was calling for limelight passes. 

"Limelight passes?" 

"You wouldn't have gone  if I told you other wise." Sarah mumbled moving her way out the packed crowd.  

"You tricked my into going to your stupid concert, so you could physically meet them?" Nina gasps. Sarah didn't respond as they made their way to the front. She had come too far to turn away now. At the doors Sarah showed their tickets and they were allowed in. 

"I can't believe you right now," Nina sighed.

"Please don't cause a scene." Sarah pleaded.

"Just wait until we get home."