CH: 5

Nina relaxed back into her chair, "well, THAT was quite a day." she whispered politely to Corbyn. 

....

The day had started out like most, the sun was shinning bright over the windows and the sky was clear. If Nina liked beach days this would be one of them.  Summer was overrated, school was something to get her mind of the loneliness. 

Sarah, she was different, luckily she got in touch with the Why Don't We boys and they were picking his phone up today.  "None of the boys seemed angry." Sarah bragged to her friends.  That band was in the back of her mind, it was over. 

...

Nina recovered from a long hot day of reading outside by coming in for a glass of water. Then, the door bell rang, with a jolt Nina spilled her water over her white shirt. 

"No, no, no" she panicked, Sarah had gone out to look for an outfit to meet them. Those were for sure the boys and she had spilt water down her shirt. She was pleasantly sweaty and was wearing an old pair of shorter shorts. 

"I did not plan this!" Nina cried, the door bell rang again, she had to answer it. She approached the door calmly and opened it. The boys who were all wearing long jeans and long sleeved shirts when it was one of the hottest day of the year. 
"I apologize-" Nina began has Daniel marched into the air conditioned apartment.

"If you sorry, you'd let us in, its very hot." burned jack lightly. Nina let them in with hesitation.

Jonah who was quick to the punch asked, "Where is Daniel's phone?" 

"As I was gonna say, I don't have it." The boys looked shocked. 

"You don't have the phone!" Corbyn asked a little heatedly. 

"My sister, who is out at the moment, has it. " Nina saw why they were upset but she had welcomed them into her home. Zach, who had not said much was looking at Nina's bra which was visible because of the water spill. 

"I need my phone, miss," Daniel said sweetly.

"And I'll get it to you when my sister returns." 

"How long will that be," Jack whined.

"If you don't have the patients then leave, I don't need a bunch of immature boys in my house anyways." Nina spat.  The boys who were obviously having a bad day, stormed out Daniel swung the door open very fast when there was a huge 'THUMP!'

"oww," Sarah groaned. Daniel had just hit her with the door. 

"YOU JUST HIT MY SISTER WITH THE DOOR, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Nina stormed across the door to her sisters side and lifted her head onto her lap. Daniel bent over as well. 

"I think she has an concussion." Nina smoothed Sarah's hair. 

"Please, let us drive her to the hospital." Daniel pleaded. Nina stared at him, they didn't have a car as Sarah was dropped off from the mall by her friend.

"I'll let you drive," Nina stated "As long as you pay the hospital bill." Nina lifted her eyebrow. 

"Deal." Daniel and Nina shook hands. 

(Authors note: Should I do a little contest to see who gets to be with which boy)