Choose Partners!

[Takes Place In The End Of Season 2]

"Argh I'm so bored!!" Akko groaned falling on her bed. "Don't you have to go see Professor Ursula for flying lessons?" Lotte asked putting her book on the table. "She is going to be away for 3 days to visit professor Chriox" Akko explained "If you really are bored why don't you be my test subject for my new potion," Sucy said laughing evilly "I'm not your test subject!" Akko puffed her cheeks sitting up.

Akko glanced at Lotte who was messaging someone on her glass ball. "Who are you messaging Lotte?" Her head popped up on Lotte shoulder "Ah! N-n-no one!" Lotte exclaimed quickly putting the glass ball away. "She's messaging her boyfriend," Sucy said mixing her cauldron.

"EH!? Lotte you have a boyfriend!?" Akko exclaimed in shock "What!? N-no Frank and I are just friends!" Lotte explained a blush appearing on her face.

"Frank, that's the blonde right?" Akko asked, Lotte nodded "To be honest the guy seems like a player," Sucy said putting the liquid in the cauldron in a tube. "Yeah I know.." Lotte said sadly there was a little silent pause "Don't lose hope! Who wouldn't like you Lotte! I bet he already has the hots for you!" Lotte blushed "Yeah,"

"All witches please report to the. Auditorium." Professor Finnelan said through the speakers, "I wonder what's going on," Akko said.

---

"Sorry for the sudden announcement but I have some important announcements to make," Professor Finnelan said through the mic all the students were quiet.

"After the fight with the monster Luna Nova has become quite popular. A request from the headmaster of Appleton has asked us if his students could visit Luna Nova. Students from Appleton Academy will be joining us at this school for a month," Everyone started whispering "Frank will be coming here!" Lotte exclaimed quietly, "They will learn witch history and even some basic spells, and they will be having us as their partners," everyone started talking loudly "Handsome Andrew might be our partner" Diana friends exclaimed, "Quiet down everyone. But we don't know the partners as they are our guest we have chosen that Appleton students will be choosing their partners. And whomever they choose you have to be their partner. And get your own rooms with them," "Looks like I'm going to get a new lab rat" Sucy started to laugh "I feel bad who picks Sucy," Akko mumbled. "They will arrive next week so please behave well when they visit! You are dismissed!"

---

No one could stop talking about the boys coming to Luna Nova. "They are all so handsome~" Swooned the girls "Is there a chance I might get Andrew"
Some girl squealed.

"I really hope I don't get paired with that Louis kid," Amanda said sitting on Akko bed "Well he does know what you look like so you have a high chance of him picking you." Akko said taking chips from Jasminka. "And I might end up with Frank." Lotte said blushing "Most likely he will choose you," Akko said smirking "How about you and Andrew," Lotte asked "He will proably choose Diana they have been friends since childhood," Akko said taking another chip "They don't seem to get along well though," Sucy said trying to drop poison in Jasminka chip bag but she quickly moved her bag away. 'I wonder what Andrew is doing now...'

---

"Come one Andrew hurry up and pick," Andrew and Frank where sitting on the mansion porch picking out their partners. "It's hard to pick when I don't know anyone," Andrew said swiping through the tablet screen there were pictures of all the girls at Luna Nova, if they wanted to have one of a girl as there partner they had to click them but if there was a girl that had an X on the corner than they already had a partner.

"How about this one she's cute," Frank said pointing at a girl "Already an X," "Geez this is taking way to long," Frank sighed taking a sip of he's lemonade "Who did you pick?" Andrew asked still swiping through the pictures "Lotte, we've been talking a lot lately and I got to know her so why not be her partner," Frank said blushing a little "Looks like someone has a crush," Andrew chuckled "Yeah right we are just friends!" Frank said denying "I don't think she sees me like that" he's smile disappeared "I doubt that," Andrew mumbled

"Why don't you just go with Diana?" Frank said changing the subject "Already has partners, 2 actually" Andrew said "How about Totte friend what's her name. They one you like," "Kagari" Andrew said "Yeah her!" Andrew kept swiping till he found the name Atsuko Kagari "Good no X" Frank said 'If I choose Kagari as my partner things will surely get interesting' Andrew thought. He smirked....... And Tapped Her Picture

----------

DUN. DUN. DUUUNNNN

Man do I love this ship

Man do I love this ship. Im actually having a contest with MeowTaStick check out her fanfiction we are having a battles of the Ankko fanfics. I can't wait to write more there are no Ankko fanfics out there SO HERE IS ONE!

 I can't wait to write more there are no Ankko fanfics out there SO HERE IS ONE!

[]P.S[] People who have finished season 1 on netflix there is a season 2