You Are Sloly Turning into Darkside But You Don't Notice (Obi Wan) Part I

Y/N's POV

I panted, again, while waiting him. Again, I was here; to meet my teacher. It was so exiting to learn new form from him. It was different from what Obi Wan teaches. I felt bad for my master at of course, sneaking out and meeting a stranger. But I couldn't help it. So every night, after everyone has gone sleep, I get out of the bed, and leave.

Obi Wan's POV

There was something wrong with Y/N. Lately, she is acting odd, and I know she sneaks out at night. And mostly, her technique on duel improved unnaturally. Maybe it's just because she practices hard, and sure, it does make her stronger. But something inside me kept saying it isn't true. I felt some kind of dark force in it as well.

I heard a door shut. It must be Y/N. I slowly opened the door and watched. She went to the south wing. I think she is going to use a speeder. I decided to follow her. I throw on my robe and grabbed lightsaber. I sighed at the fact that if she had turned to the dark side, I got to kill her. I felt something I don't feel with others. My heart ached when I saw her with other men. It was like a part of me was ripped from myself when she isn't around. This should be love. I thought as I run through the hall. I know attachment is forbidden, but I couldn't just throw this feeling away. I hid behind the wall and watched her disappear into the darkness. I hopped into one of the speeder. I kicked the engine in and rushed out into rather cold air.

I tracked her with force. She wasn't in hurry, since the engine isn't in full throttle, but she was heading to field area. Strange. She never liked there because she hates to see fight between drunks. She can be in trouble right now. I've got to save her. I went behind her taking a good distance between us. If she really has turned into dark side, I'd better not be noticed.

She parked the speeder aside a bush. I stayed in the shade of the closest building, monitoring her. She looked like she was waiting for someone to arrive. We waited patiently waited for 10 minutes. A man with black hood came to her, and they started to talk. My jaw clenched. It is a Sith. She is with Sith! I calmed myself down and watched as he teaches lightsaber skills. Oh I see. Maybe he taught her to use her feeling; anger, hatred, the source of the dark side force. That can be the reason of her sudden growth on skills. I've got to save her. A voice whispered inside me.

I stepped out of the shadow and ran ahead to them. "Y/N!" I yelled. "M-Master?" She said. "Get away from him! He is a Sith!" Her expression fall from guilt to shock. "W What?" She turned around. "But..." Too late. He had his lightsaber on her neck, blocking her move. "Y/N!" I took out my lightsaber, getting ready to fight, but stopped. I can't give him any reason to hurt her. No. "Give her back to me." I said trying so hard not to show my anger boiling. "Why would I? She is turning to dark side on her own, for first time, I could turn someone into dark side. Do you think I'd give up so easily? " He challenged. "You are never going to get her." I said in a calm tone. "You'll see." "I'd give the same words to you."

A/N

So I decided to make this into two or three parts!
Hope you liked it! Thank you @CyberwolfShadowblade for commenting on the last chapter.
Also thank you so much for 1K reads! Never expected that many people would read my story. I'm so happy right now.

So what do you think will happen next? Lemme know

26 July 2017

Stardust