First day

First day. Senior year. New school.

I woke up, took a shower and got dressed. As usually I wore some black torn jeans, one of my many maroon crop tops, my favorite black leather jacket and of course, my favorite maroon vans (comfortable af). Honestly, I don't give a fuck about this school uniform bullshit. Today I decided to go to school in my
Camaro exorcist.

 Once I got to school I parked in the principals parking spot cause fuck that bitch and I made my way to the main office

Once I got to school I parked in the principals parking spot cause fuck that bitch and I made my way to the main office. The councilor, Mrs. Rapper, gave me a whole life talk about how two music classes will be a waste of my time, blah blah blah, then FINALLY the bitch gave me my schedule. Great. My first class and I have Gym. I walked into the gym not giving a fuck. Surprisingly no one noticed until the coach called me over. "Hey I'm gonna be your coach for this year and everyday we'll be doing something different. All you will need for this class is extra shorts. We will provide the shirts", he explained. "Sure whatever dude. I don't have any shorts with me so what do I do?" I asked. "Wait nevermind I'll figure something out", I told him as an idea popped into my head. I remembered I was wearing boy shorts underwear so I was like fuck it, no one will notice. I walked out of the locker rooms and right away this girl practically ran to me. "OMG I love your hair girl its so long!" she said. "Thanks.. my hair stylist from France always hooks me up with her special ingredients", I said. I'm guessing I said that too loud cause all of a sudden all the girls gathered around me and started touching and complementing my hair. Just great. Barely the first day of school and you're already getting so much attention.

Jimin P.O.V
I woke up feeling like shit. I was so drunk last night I don't even remember what happened. All I remember is that I got fucked over by this sexy gorgeous girl. Damn she was so beautiful. I just don't know what I did wrong. I mean why did she just leave like that? I put my thoughts aside and got up to shower. I wore my black skinny jeans, a striped shirt and my black timbs cause I don't feel like dressing up today. I packed extra shorts for gym and headed to school. I was in gym class hanging out with my boys then all of a sudden the girls started making a huge deal out of something...or someone? I usually never pay attention to them but damn these girls wouldn't shut up. I walked by them to see what's up and they were all huddled around this girl...wait. This girl looks so familiar. Where have I seen her before?? That long dark brown hair...pardon my French but those hips.. that ass??? Holy shit. Its the babe from last night!! This can't be real! I thought I'd never see her again. I quickly turned before she could see me and went back with my bro's. I was pissed about last night so I was thinking of a plan to get back at her. No one messes with me and gets away with it, bitch. I'm going to make her fall in love with me then leave her. Just like she did to me. I walked passed her pretending I didn't see her and headed toward the weights. 🍅 As usual when I'm lifting weights, all these hoes start gathering around my fine ass tryna hit this up. Since I don't know her name I'm just gonna call her my babe for now. I could hear Bri talking to my babe telling her about that I'm her "boyfriend". Bri has had a crush on me ever since I hit puberty and I've rejected her ever since. Yet she still tells everyone we are "dating". Bri wanted to show me off to my babe and as I see them walking towards me, with the corner of my eye, I purposely start lifting more to show off to babe.

(Y/N) P.O.V
This hoe looking ass bitch walked up to me like she wanted to be my girlfriend or some shit and started to introduce herself. Like did I fucking ask?? "Hello! My name is Bri and you should know almost everyone respects me and my boyfriend jimin:) I'm going to show you him so you can back off okay?:)". She told me giving me a bitchy ass fake smile. "Whatever floats your boat sweetie:)", I told her as I followed her towards this "jimin" guy she claims to be her boyfriend. I couldn't see his face but damn that boi was lifting weights like how I lift food into my mouth! He turned and holy fuck...IT WAS THE HOT DUDE FROM LAST NIGHT!! $!#%* I stood there in shock but I played it cool. "Who is this girl, Bri?", Jimin asks Bri. "He knows my name?...", I heard Bri whisper to herself. Wait..wtf?!? How could they be dating if he doesn't even know her name??? "O-oh uh...", she stuttered. "I can introduce myself, thank you." I told her. "Well whatever, my name is (Y/N)". I said and walked away. He's a student?!? Are they really dating?!? Did we almost fuck and he has a girlfriend?? I should of known this dude is a fuckboiiiiiiii!