First Day pt.2

(Y/N) POV

Thank God! Gym was finally over and I made my way over to the locker to change cause damn girl my ass was out for too many guys that don't deserve it. I was heading over to my second class and I just remembered I don't know where the fuck it is. I saw this cold looking dude with black hair and I decided to ask him for help. "Hey, can you help me out? I am new so I don't know the campus well." Sadly that was a big mistake. He looked at me for 3 seconds and just kept walking. Thank God he kept on walking so he didn't see me flicking him off.  Him being an ass was no help so I decided to do this myself. As soon as I started walking I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Don't mind him, he is naturally an ass if he doesn't know you", the dude said. "Excuse me, and who are you?" I asked. "Sorry, my name is Jungkook" he said. "Oh nice to meet you cutie, can you help me find my class?" I asked trying to keep my cool. "I'd be glad to babe" he said and gave me a wink. Wow a tease like me;). We finally found my class and turns out Jungkook had class in the same hall. "Wait for me here after class, I'll pick you up" he said and walked away. I guess I'll go along;). I walked into my class and I'm pretty sure I was like 10 minutes late.  As soon as I walked in everyone stared like I was an idiot. I walked to an empty desk not paying attention to all the eyes around me (which I was used to) and sat down. "New girl, would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher asked. " nah. I is Gucci." I replied. "Well I won't force you, so everyone this is (Y/N)." said the teacher. I sat there staring at nothing, not paying attention to anything, dozing off into my own world until I noticed someone staring back at me. As I started paying attention I noticed it was JIMIN. I kept a straight face and turned away like if I didn't realize it was him there. Next thing I know the bell rang. As I walked out of class I saw jungkook standing there waiting for me but I walked right passed him and kept walking. "Hey!", he yelled while catching up to me. As he caught up I stopped walking and turned to face him."what?" you ask. " I told you I would pick you up after class, why did you just leave?" he answered. " Uh Duh, the obvious, I am going to do whatever I want. Who said I have to listen to you?" you shot back."I just want to get know you baby, calm down." he said. "I go to the club XXX every Saturday night just saying if you want to get know me come pick me up this weekends Saturday at 6pm. My address is XXXXXXX." you told him and winked at the end and turned to walk to the cafeteria.

Jimin (P.O.V)-

Gym was finally over. I went to the lockers to change as fast as I could so I could catch up with "babe". I guess I was too fast I was walking in the halls but I didn't see her. I got to class and sat at my desk and just waited for this class to end. Five minutes after the tardy bell rang the door opened and it was HER and jungkook?? What the heck is he doing with her and what is she doing with him?!? She walked in and sat at a desk without caring about anything else. "New girl, would you like to introduce yourself?" the teacher asked her. " nah. I is Gucci." she replied. Man, this girl sure is something. "Well I won't force you, so everyone this is (Y/N)." said the teacher. (Y/N)? so thats her name;). Time passed and I caught her staring at me but her face was so blank almost like she didn't even know she was staring at me. I stared back and she came back to her senses but just turned away. Wow okay (Y/N), you wanna play like that? I'll get you soon babe;). Class finally ended and I follow her as she walked out into the hall way. What the fuck is jungkook doing here? Is he waiting for (Y/N)?? She walked confident right passed him but then she stopped and Jungkook was right in front of her. I wanted to know what they were talking about so I went closer so I could hear their conversation. "I just want to get know you baby, calm down." Jungkook said to her. 'BABY?!?Only I can call her babe!' I thought. "I go to the club XXX every Saturday night just saying if you want to get know me come pick me up this weekends Saturday at 6pm. My address is XXXXXXX." She replied. I also saw that she gave him a really hot/sexy wink and left. 'I had to do something Jungkook is a flirt and I can't leave them alone' I thought. I walked up to Jungkook and started the convo. "Hey Bro. I heard you are going to the club, can I meet you there?" I asked. "I am going to go with someone Hyung, I don't know." Jungkook replied. "Aww come on I won't bother you for long I just want to get a few drinks with you and then I will leave." i said. "Okay Hyung." he said.