Chapter IV : Meeting Bear

" Chapter IV : Meeting Bear "

          As soon as the sun came up we all started to clean the cabin before break fast. We were all asigned to the different parts of the house. Me on the first two rooms, Nina and Fiona on the kitchen. Jorel and Miguel on the living room Khrenz on the third and fourth room Karlo on the fifth room, Ron on the comfort room and Lloyd on the outside parts of the house. Since the living room were the first place to be done Miguel played some songs to make the all the cleaning a bit more fun while Jorel goes out to help out Lloyd. With all that fun going around the cabin cleaning he cabin were done before eight in the morning.

After we all took a bath Fiona and Nina cooked break fast.

"Wow, girls in the kitchen. They're doing it right" Jorel said

"Alright that 9 gag didn't only took over you but also it wen over your head." Karlo replied

Fiona and Nina didn't mind what Jorel said but insted the two of them just giggled.

"So Chris what does it feel like being Fiona by your side?" Lloyd asked

"Where did that came from?" I said

"From his mouth. What do you want his nose will be the one to speak?" Besides being a good musician Khrenz takes things to literally.

"Right..... Well being with Fiona.... it's ...... well..... ugh I love her so much that words can't even describe it"

Fiona blushed upon hearing what I just said

"Any way lets see what's on TV." Ron said

As he turns the TV on it was on Discovery Channel and the commercial says that there will be a special episode where Man vs Wild be on live telecast. Fiona and I were excited about it. At my surprise it will be telecasting it today!

"Alright they're gonna start this afternoon!" I shouted as I jumped off my seat.

"No way!" Fiona said

"Yes way, it's says so right here see?"

"I guess it's their own stuff huh?" Karlo asked Patrick 

"yeah..."

As were watching The Avengeron Star Movies breakfast is finally ready.

"Wow" We all said to together. The table was full of delicious food! Roasted chicken, some pizza spaghetti, lasagna, and grilled pork. And that was just for break fast.

"We all cooked this food since were all tired of cleaning the whole house, we figured we might be really hungry and with Khrenz, Karlo, Patrick and Chris's appetite who knows? They might eat half of this buffet." Fiona said

"Enough with the chit chat let's eat!" Karlo, Khrenz , Patrick and I shouted

          As we all dig in we shared stories and laughters to make out morning really exciting. After breakfast Lloyd and Miguel decided to wash the dishes. Since we got nothing to do some of us decided to swim by the lake. Fiona, Nina, Jorel, Patrick, Khrenz, Karlo and Ron went first to jump on the lake while I make a fire so we could warm up after were done taking a deep. And as for Lloyd and Miguel they tried to catch up with us so they hurried to wash the dishes.

          After sometime Lloyd and Miguel finally caught up with us. The two of them bought out a volley ball and so we all played volleyball. And believe me it was hard for me to jump every time I try to hit the ball cause every time I jump, my shorts got pulled by the water. One time when Fiona tried to hit the volleyball towards us it came at us with a very powerful force It was headed for me and I tried to doge it by diving under water.