Chapter VI : Memories of Yesterday

Before we start off, I want to thank my friends Adrian Lloyd Dy (Lloyd) and Khristopher Lorenz Vivas (Khrenz) for helping me out in making this chapter.

" Chapter VI : Memories of Yesterday "

          Well as you can see, everything didn't turned out the way it should be. The day started out perfect with Angel and I and then unexpectedly it happened;

"I AM FIONA'S FIRST BOYFRIEND!"

"What?" I said

"Oh you heard me, after all your ears are as big as your nose."

"Hey! Who said anything about my nose?"

"Enough with the stupid jokes!"

"You're the one who started it! And what do you mean your Fiona's first boyfriend?"

"Don't you remember? You asked me yesterday and I......."

"I REMEMBER WHAT I SAID! I just can't understand how she became mine if she's already yours."

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!"

".........."

The rain got heavy and were starting to get wet.

"It all started that time.......

          During the project of our school "A Jamer's Affection" I was happy for you cause you were doing everything in order to have Fiona. That's the time I decided I should let her have you. I didn't tell you that she was mine cause I couldn't bare to see you being crushed. So while were all helping you out to prepare for your performance there was a side of me that's starting to hate you. But I couldn't do that cause you're my friend. Remember the time when Nina, Lloyd, Khrenz, Fiona and I went backstage to see you? That's the time when I broke up with her cause she's starting to like you. Only three of our friends supported my decision, the others were to scared on what might could happen.

          It wasn't you who had the idea for the song at the project, It wasn't you who improved your skills in drawing, it wasn't you who introduced Bear Grylls to Fiona, AND it wasn't Ron who planned our retreat. It was all me! I did this so you and Fiona could have a good time and be together, I did this so you can....."

"Wait just a minute!" I shouted

"You mean to tell me that, every one here was all just part of the act! All of you here KNOWS what their secret is? And you couldn't tell me that? Back then I was always the one who planned get together parties so we could all spend time together and back then, I did everything for all of you and you can't tell me one little secret?"

"Chris, we all did it for your own sake." Khrenz said 

"No! That's not it! I treated all of you as my real friends and my family and this is how you repay me?! And you Fiona, I trusted you and this is how your gonna treat me?! Am I supposed to be some kind of joke to you?!"

"Chris I can explain, I -"

"There's no need to explain!" I cutted Fiona

"Everything's all clear now and Patrick explained everything."

I started to walk toward the cabin and stopped beside Patrick

"You, I still dont know if your still my best friend." I whispered.

I went inside the cabin....

          Back in my room, I brought out my camera to look at the pictures all through out our trip. I can't believe that Patrick would go that far for my own sake. All off the pictures reminds me all happy memories that happened this week.