Chapter 3

Jordyn's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, turning to check the time. The clock read 10:00. I turned back around and checked my phone to see that I had a message from Harry saying "Good Morning (:" I couldn't help but smile at the text. I text him back with a simple good morning and how are you.

Texting him gave me butterflies and made me blush. If I kept up this amount of blushing I would be permanently red. I decide to get up out of bed and go take a shower to get ready for the day. After my shower I got dressed in a pair of jean shorts that hugged her curves perfectly, and a black V neck T-shirt. I decided to straighten my blonde hair and put on some neutral makeup to make my green eyes pop.

I heard my phone ring indicating that I was getting a call. I walked to my room to see the contact that I've been dying to see, making me blush once more. I picked up the phone and tried to say a simple hello but it came out as a stutter, "He-hello".

"Hey pretty lady what are you up to?" He said with his sexy raspy voice and I'm pretty sure he was smirking.

"I just finished breakfast and got dressed, what about you?" I said proud that I didn't stutter. Yea go Jordyn!

"Nothing just got ready was wondering if you wanted to hang out today. I know we're going to hang out at 7 but maybe we can hang out all day?" He said nervously.

I didn't even have to think. "Yea sure! What time do you think you'll be over?" I said hopefully not sounding pushy.

"I'll be over at 1:00, I have some errands to run and then I'll be over. Sound good?" He said.

"Yea sounds great. I'll text you my address." I said trying not to freak out because I was hanging out with Harry.

"Ok see you then babe." He said with his raspy voice. Yep, there went another mental freak out. Did he even notice that he called me babe? I realized I never responded back.

"Ok bye Harry." I said blushing at his name.

"Bye Jordyn see you later babe." He said and just like that the line went dead. I couldn't stop the smile that was plastered on my face.

After the call with Harry I was in such a good mood. My phone rang again, and as I looked at the caller ID my mood instantly changed. My mom. I picked up the phone and tried to answer as happy I was when I got off the phone with Harry. "Hey mom." I said trying not to sound like a bitch.

"Hello darling, how are you?" She said with her pitchy voice. I really don't know how to respond. I mean, I want to tell her about Harry but I know she will freak out like always. So I decided against telling her.

"I'm good mom how are you?" I said kind of getting tired of talking to her.

" That's good honey. When are you coming to visit?" She asked I knew she was going to ask because she always does. Sometimes she's too drunk after our conversation to remember my answer.

"I'm coming for Christmas remember I told you that last time." I said annoyed that she forgot. I mean I should of known she was going to forget.

"Honey you never told me." She said. Bluntly like she never heard that in her life.

I sighed because I was getting annoyed. This is why I don't like talking to my mom because she's always drunk. I love her and everything but she has a drinking problem and she needs help but she doesn't want it." I did tell you mom but you got drunk afterwards and forgot like always." I said not even caring if I made her mad.

"Jordyn Marie Downie what gives you the right to talk to me like that." My mom said sounding pissed. Instead of answering her I just hung up because I was done talking to her.

I looked at the time and it read 12:00 so I text Harry my address and decided to take a nap to wait for him.