Family Dinner (Smut)

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Trujillo it's so nice to finally meet you." I said.

You and Anthony were out at dinner meeting Anthony's parents for the first time.

"Nice to meet you too sweetie" Mrs. Trujillo said. "we've heard so much about you" 'Mr. Trujillo added.

We sat at the table and Anthony's parents were talking to me the whole time asking me a tun of questions which didn't bother me but just made me incredibly nervous.

As we we're looking at the menu I whispered to Anthony "Babe I'm so nervous."
"Don't be my parents love you I can already tell." He told me reassuringly.

I continued to talk with Anthony's parents until I felt Anthony's hand which was resting on my lower thigh slowly start going up until his hand was all the way up on my inner thigh. He kept going and his fingers grazed the front of my underwear. "Anthony what do you think your doing" I whispered scream. He just looked at me and smirked. I tried pushing his hand away but he was to strong and didn't move his arm. Anthony slipped his hand in my underwear and started teasing me which caused me to moan.

"Sweetie are you ok....?" Mrs. Trujillo asked me causing me to jump a little and zone back into reality.

"Oh umm yeah sorry I just ugh hit my foot against the table" I answered nervously.

I turned to look at Anthony and gave him a death stare but he just leaned in and whispered "Don't pretend like you don't like it" giving me a devilish smile.
"Two can play at that game" I answered as I placed my hand over his semi-hard bulge and started palming him through his pants.

"Stop being such a fucking tease" he whispered.
"But babe your the one who started it" I answered as I noticed he removed his hand.

Anthony stood up from his seat causing my hand to fall in my lap.
"Thank you mom and dad so much dinner it was amazing but I think me and (y/f/n) should get going because I have a meeting early in the morning. I got up and Anthony took my hand and rushed me into the car where we finished off what we started. ;)