What are we?

Are you tired of reading the same things on Wattpad? Tired of GREAT undiscovered authors not getting the recognition they deserve? Fresh Authors' Awards are one of the organisations geared towards shining the spotlight on undiscovered authors with creative, innovative and fresh works. 

What qualifies as these three criteria? 

Novels that are: completely original with few cliches and detailed, eloquent descriptions, few followers and are hardly discoverable on Wattpad. 

By our definition, undiscovered means having less than 20k views. Exceptions are allowed, however, as long as your stories aren't a repeat of the bland same old thing we read on Wattpad: i.e. brooding billionaire, scarred bad boy, sweet nerd, femme fatale, pirate love tale etc.

Apply today for the title of Fresh Authors' Award and add the sticker to your novel today—only after you've won though!

A D M I N S 

Our admins are currently: EchoSagal and emo_anxious_potato. To apply to become an admin please PM either of us. We could use more help on board!

Also, check out another Organisation called FANTASYARCHIVE for help with writing fantasy novels!

#freshauthors. 

Tag your story, share it and visit our CONTESTS book to enter your story today!