Final Chapter

Quick A/n this will be the final chapter in this book BUT there will be a sequel so enjoy this bout to get real juicy.

Two Months Later

Krissy P.O.V

I woke up in my own room for once and I felt sick to my stomach. I ran and threw up in the bathroom. After that I brushed my teeth and out my hair in a sloppy bun. My stomach did not feel good whatsoever. It was probably the spicy tuna roll I had last night, and my period should be here in a few days. I just took an Advil and grabbed my heating pad from the cabinet and plopped on my bed and turned the tv on.

I decided to turn to sponge bob since it was early morning and go on my phone. I clicked to wattpad and read this amazing story about August. Did I fail to mention that august had made a single and it became one of the most popular songs out. It's called I love this shit. I know right I wasn't a big fan of the name till I heard the song. But ever since then females been writing fan fiction bout him and I wonder what they been thinking. And there's this really good story called Pieces and I'm in love. (BTW REALLY GOOD BOOK) August thinks I'm crazy for reading about him but it be funny something's be getting dirty though. This one girl wanted Chris and August to kidnap her and tie her up to be their sex slave. I was like oh hell naw. Anyways I been chilling for like an hour till I realized graduation is tomorrow.

I hopped out of bed and called Tia

K. Tia I need help

T. Why what happened

K. I don't have a graduation dress

T. Oh my god I'll be there in 20 minutes

K. Ok

I didn't feel like getting dress super fancy so I put on a comfy outfit 👇🏽

I went downstairs and made me a bagel. I went to see if August was up and he was still sleep. So I kissed his temple and walked away.

Soon Tia pulled up and we Drove to the mall.

"I can't believe you don't have a graduation dress"

I wasn't too worried about it.

"Well imma make sir you have the most perfect dress"

Well how's little Armon.

"He's good in here he just be kicking the crap outta me. "

How does it feel that your gonna be a mother

"Good because he has three parents, and we all get along, Bryson and Domo are like the best of friends"

That's good I'm so happy for you.

"I know I'm so lucky"

August P.O.V

Mel should I do this at graduation or no.