Bill

It was a starry night and I was sitting on my porch me and bill have been friends for 7 years now. im now 18 and thinking of him every second of my life.Ive only met bill in my dreams never in person well of course hes a dream demon ,My dream demon.When I was small he would use to give me nightmares as ive aged hes been nicer,hes been giving me dreams.Ive liked him since the first time I layed eyes on him.I went upstairs and fell asleep that night I dreamt bout bill.

I found myself  sitting beside a beautiful ocean it was really dark all of a sudden I feel someone tap me on my right shoulder I turn around and see bill this time he wasn't a Dorito shaped triangle he was a human and sexy to.

'Bill what the hell happened to you '

'Well I really don't know I woke up like this'

All of a sudden I started to fade away

'Shit im waking up'

'Crap hold on I wanted to tell you that I can come to your world I can see you in person I can bring you to were I live we can live together as friends'

'I would love that'

Then I woke up

Im still thinking of last night it was weird espacilly what bill said that he can come to my world that's impossible hes a demon.All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door I go downstairs and open the door I almost shit my pants IT WAS BILL.He did it he came to my world I can finally be with him.I run into his arms we were both extremely happy to see eachother.

Bills POV

I found her.I found jojo,I went through a lot of crapbut it was worth every moment I love her.SHIT I love jojo.But I cant love anyone shes a mortal its impossible.HOLY CRAP what have I become im becoming weaker and weaker.You know what the fuck shes to beautiful and I cant resist.As soon as I knocked on the door I started panicking what the hell am I doing.When she opens that door she looked better than ive imagined shes perfect the way she made her messy bun the way her hazel nut hair maches her eyes.And how her eyes lit up when she saw me shes just so god damn BEAUTIFUL.

'Jo?'

'Bill?'

'Your so much beautiful than Ive ever imagined'

'And your not a triangle'

Both of us laugh

'Can you come and met me for dinner at 8 tonight"

'I would love to bill'(blushing)

'Perfect"

And as soon as we stopped talking he just disappeared

I close the door behind me 'OMG im having a date with cipher,bill cipher'.HOLY CRAP ive got nothing to wear crap I better head to the mall.