love

Bills POV

That night I dreamt of jojo getting captered by 8 ball head I couldn't do anything to stop it.I and looked to my sides to see if jo was there.She wasn't she was downstairs making bacon.I walked down the stairs rubbing my head slowly.

'Hey babe'she said as I walked down

That was weird I thought we only kissed and Im not saying that I don't like her as my girlfriend,Im just saying she would jump to conclusions like that.

'Well no shit she wouldn't cuz its not her dumdass'she said

'Who the hell are you'I said angerly/confussed

'Oh bill you know who I am'

'Get the fuck away from jojo'

'ha,bill I thought u were better than that you've been becoming weaker'

'What do you want'

'What do I want,Uh I don't know.OH! I want you to create chaos'

'Alright,leave jojo alone now'

'Hold on lover boy.I don't want you to just create anytype of chaos I wan you to terrorize the pines family'

'Why'

'Don't ask questions SLAVE'

As soon as he she idk I wanted to beat the crap outta he she.so I put my hand around he shes neck.

'Oh bill you wouldn't wanna hurt me'

'Your right'

'Like I was saying I want you to KILL the pines family and in return I would leave you to love birds alone deal?'

'Where are the pines family'

'Oh there not that far from the woods like a mile'

'Deal'I said in worry

'Deal'

And just like that he got out of jojos body and she fell on the floor I rushed to her side.As soon as 8 ball head left I cast a protection spell on the whole entire house so that will stop 8 ball head from coming in and hurting jojo.I lifted her head and brought her up to her room.Ever since that day ive been paying close attention to the pines family for the day I gotta strike.Im doing this cause I LOVE JOJO.shes all I have all I care about I had to do this.