{•Oneshot #3 •} *AU*

[ (Y/n) suffers from constant memory loss which Hermione has to deal with.]

You woke up, morning light glaring into your eyes

You woke up, morning light glaring into your eyes. You rubbed your eyes awake, and let out a yawn. You stretched out your arms, sighing in satisfaction. You flopped your arms down onto the bed, when you felt your hand hit something. You jumped slightly, while still being half asleep you didn't know what it was. You carefully lifted the covers, which were obscuring the mystery object from sight. You let out a shocked gasp, quickly covering your mouth as the figure beneath you stirred. It was a young, bushy haired woman whom you've never seen before. You sat up, looking closely at her features. Her eyelids were still closed, so you hadn't woken her up. You tilted your head in confusion. You began to look around the room. It was then you realized you didn't recognize the blankets you were sleeping in, the pillows, or even the room. You didn't know how you'd gotten here, or where you were.

You began to feel panic rising in your chest. Were you drugged and kidnapped? Where did this woman take you? Why are you sleeping with her?

You felt your breathing hitch quickly and you grabbed your head in desperation, your mind filling with questions and uncertainty. You let out a small, but panicked wail. The figure next to you stirred again, and this time sat up quickly, turning to you. Her eyes looked wide awake, and with her hair as a big, bushy mess, she looked deranged. Her eyes softened, and met with your panic-filled ones.

"Hey, (Y/n), it's okay. You're safe, you're okay now. It's me, Hermione. Do you remember me?" She asked you in a soft tone.

You were shaking beyond belief. Hermione? Who is that?

"I-I, no, I don't remember, I don't know where I am. Where am I? Did you kidnap me? Why am I here?" You asked rapidly, words spilling out of your mouth before you could process what you were saying.

The girl in front of you held out her hands as if she was calming an animal. "It's okay, I didn't kidnap you. You came here on your free will, don't you remember? I'm Hermione, I'm your girlfriend." The girl, Hermione, explained, with a slightly hurt tone.

You loosened your grip on your head as you stared at her. Your girlfriend? You still didn't exactly trust this woman, or anything she was saying.

"How can I trust your word? I want proof." You demanded, shaking.

Hermione let out a sigh, and got out of bed.

"Follow me. I'll show you proof." The woman motioned for you to follow her. You hesitantly got out of bed as well, and you stiffened as Hermione interlocked her fingers with yours. She opened the bedroom door, and led you down a narrow apartment hallway you also didn't recognize. She led you into the living room, which was decorated with green couches and armchairs, and TV. She plopped you down on one of the squashy couches.

"Stay here." She said quietly, walked toward the television and fiddling with a few things. After a few button presses she had turned the device on, and had now started looking through a bunch of CD cases. She found a shiny blue case, which had a bunch of stickers on the front. She popped out the disc and put it in the DVD player. She switched the input to where the player was hooked up to, and the CD began to play.