Finn Wolfhard - 4 : Idea

A/N

I'm gonna do more Finn Wolfhard imagines than Mike wheeler just because I feel like I have more freedom (also hmu if you have requests, no smut sorry)

-

I was home alone so I decided to invite over the cast of It for a sleepover. We were all really close so no one cared that it was a 'boy and girl sleepover'. Luckily, our parents don't know that Finn and I are dating or else they would never let us have sleepovers together.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Jack exclaims as we discuss what we want to do. Everyone shrugs and nods to eachother and we go upstairs to my room.

All of the truths and dares were fairly tame until, Jack leans over to Wyatt and whispers something in his ear.

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Wyatt asks.

"Ummmm, dare." I decide I can take whatever dare they throw at me. As soon as that word slipped out of my mouth Wyatt's face grew a sly smile. Maybe I can't take whatever dare they throw at me.

"I dare you and Finn," Wyatt begins, I roll my eyes, assuming their going to tell us to make out or something, "to go to the guest bedroom and do 7 minutes in heaven."

whAT

Finn and I just look at eachother with shocked faces, until I get an idea. I wink at him and grab his hand, leading him to the guest bedroom. I slam the door behind us and lock it. I then hear light footsteps outside the room and I look through the small gap under the door and see everyone's feet.

"Just follow my lead," I whisper just loud enough for Finn to understand. He just nods with a confused look on his face. "FINN!" I let out the loudest, most, pornstar like moan I can manage without laughing uncontrollably. Finn's face is red as a tomato and his eyes are wide. I motion to him trying to tell him it's his turn. I continue to hum just loud enough for them to hear.

"Y/N." Finn says in a deep gravely voice, still loud enough for everyone outside the door to hear. We continue to moan as I grab some makeup out of the bathroom and put a fake hickey on my neck. Finn and I still had a short make out session so I could get my lipstick all over his face. I also smeared some along his neck for realism.

After what I assume was 7 minutes I heard a knock on the door.

"One second!" I pant out and mess up finn's hair and he messes up mine. We also messed up out clothes, untucking our shirts and unbuttoning our pants. I open the door and walk through the small group outside the door, leaving Finn visibly still buttoning up his pants in the room. He isn't far behind me and we walk back to my room, the rest following. Finn and I sit back down next to eachother and the rest of the cast sit back in the circle. Finn moved so he was right next to me and he wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled at this gesture and I'm sure the rest of the group would be cracking jokes if what just happened hadn't happened.

"So who's up?" I ask looking around the group. Everyone was wide eyed and avoiding eye contact with Finn and me.

"So..." Jack began but he trailed off.

"So, what?" I push him to continue.

"So did you two just, uh..." He trails off again.

"Jack I don't know what you're talking abo-" I begin but I'm cut off.

"Fuck. Did you two just fuck. It's not that hard Jack." Jaeden snaps. Finn and I just look at eachother and then begin laughing.

"What's so funny?" Soph asks as we are the only ones laughing.

"You just got PRANKED!" I yell and continue laughing.

"What?" Jaeden asks looking baffled.

"Nothing happened, we just wanted you to think something happened." I say still giggling a bit.

"Ok, then how do you explain the hickey?" Jack asks.

"Makeup." Is all I say as I lick my finger and wipe part of it away.

"Well why is finn's mouth covered in lipstick?" Wyatt asks.

"Making out is completely innocent." Finn says holding up his hands defensively.

"I cannot believe I fell for that." Jaeden says quietly while burying his face in his hands.

"I mean it sounded real." Jack says and shrugs.

"Yeah, real uncomfortable." Wyatt shakes his head.

"Alright." I say, yawning, "so who is going to sleep in the guest bedroom?"

-

A/N

That was interesting.