Finn Wolfhard - 6 : Jealousy

"Hello Michael." I said chuckling at at Finn in his 'Mike' costume and kissing his cheek. He just rolled his eyes at me and sighed as he walked to set.

"Hey, Y/N?" Finn called out to me as I jogged to catch up with him.

"Yes?" I reply kindly.

"You know what today is, right?" Finn asks.
Shit. Birthday? No that's in December. Anniversary? No that's in October.

"Um, no?" I respond hesitantly.

"It's the day of the scene." He says.

"What scen-" I stop dead in my tracks. Oh. It's that day. "Oh." I trot slowly behind him and look down at my phone for the rest of the way to the set.
When we arrive, Finn is immediately ordered around and they begin shooting. The day goes great and everything filming wise goes perfect with the exception of a few bloopers (A/N DUFFER BROTHERS YA'LL BETTER RELEASE THE BLOOPERS I S2G).

"Last few scenes of the day." Finn sighs as he takes a seat next to me looking tired. As soon as he says this my face drops and I bite down on my lip.

"Uh-huh." I reply looking down at my phone.

"Finn on set!" I hear someone in the crew call out and Finn stands up and walks to the set. I stand up and walk over, sitting behind the cameras and lighting. The duffer brothers give a few directions to the cast before they begin the scene. I look at the set, all of the lighting to make everything look just right, the disco ball, the softly colored lights, and also, all of the extras wearing beautiful dresses and fitted tuxedos. And then I see Millie. She's wearing a gorgeous, knee length, fitted, maroon dress and her makeup is done perfectly. Now let's not forget Finn. He was wearing a perfectly fitted tuxedo and a maroon bowtie to match Millie's dress. Damn. He looks good.

"Quiet on set!" A crew member calls from somewhere above us. For many fans of the show, this is the long awaited 'SnowBall' scene, but for me, it's the most dreaded scene.

"And, action!" Finn places his hands around Millies waist and I can feel the anger and jealousy already brewing inside of me. I know that it's just acting and this shouldn't be effecting me so much but I can't help but to be jealous when my boyfriend is slow dancing with another girl. They look into each other's eyes and I chew on my lip in an attempt to contain my anger. Finn leans in and kisses Millie for a few seconds before pulling away. I'm chewing a hole through my lip at this point and I'm sure everyone else can tell just how pissed I am.

"And, cut!" Someone calls out and Finn and Millie let go of eachother. I stand up and walk towards the bathroom, now acutely aware of the taste of blood in my mouth. I wipe the blood from my lips and clean up a bit just before Millie sprints into the bathroom.

"Oh thank god." She breaths out once she sees me.

"What?" I say doing my best to hide the anger in my voice.

"Finns looking for you, he thought you left." Millie says.

"Oh." Is all I say before leaving the bathroom and walking back towards the set. I then, run off to Finns dressing room to await my mom to pick me up and bring me to the hotel. I would normally have Finns mom drive both of us but I told my mom to come asap because I really did not want to see Finn right now. I didn't tell her that part but still. I run into the dressing room and close the door behind me but once I turn back around I am greeted by a familiar face only inches from mine.

"Please don't be mad." Finn says with a worried expression. I just shrug and lean against the wall behind me. "C'mon babe, you know that I love you more than I could ever love anyone." Finn says in a slightly deeper voice, getting closer again. The feeling of his breath on my face is enough to send chills down my body but luckily I have a sweatshirt on so he can't see the effect he has on me.

"Oh really..." I say before trailing off when he leans in so our foreheads are touching.

"Yes really." He says inching his lips closer so they're millimeters apart. His hands are on either side of my head. He wants to be a tease? Fine. I know just how to handle this situation. Just before we kiss I slip out from under him and walk away. "Oh come on..." I respond again with a shrug.

"Don't be a tease and you won't get teased." I say putting my hands on my hips.

"You know, I would think that you want to kiss me..." Who said I didn't? "...considering I've kissed millie more than I've kissed you today, love." That last sentence makes me grind down on my teeth and my anger to rise again. I turn around towards Finn and I push him against the wall. My hands move from his chest to the back of his head. I use his hair to pull his face to mine and I kiss him. He puts his hands on my hips and pulls me close to him. He gently rubs his hands up and down my sides as our small kiss turns into more of a make out session. I quickly interrupt us and push him off of me.

"Well, now that I've kissed you more than Millie has I've got to go." I say and Finn just shakes his head and smiles lightly.

"You're so hot when you're angry." Finn says seductively, causing me to turn towards him again.

"I mean, I guess I can stay just a bit longer."

-

A/N

Over 1k reads THANK YOU AHHHH. Also LEAVE SOME REQUESTS I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.