ρℓυνισρнιℓє

ρℓυνισρнιℓє : α ℓσνєя σƒ яαιη;ѕσмєσηє ωнσ ƒιη∂ѕ נσу αη∂ ρєα¢є σƒ мιη∂ ∂υяιηg яαιηу ∂αуѕ.

--

I remember when I was young when I lived in the midst of innocence and certainty of my childhood. My parents nearly lost me when I was born with a breathing issue but I was saved by my aunt whom gave me CPR. Everyone was relieved. Since I was the first born, I was spoiled. My Nana and my dad over fed me with junk food and sweets , causing me to be more overweight than the average child at the age. By kindergarten,  I was nearly one hundred pounds.  That was what sparked so much bullying.

"Hey, Fatso!" In the playground, I was constantly made fun of and was getting sand thrown in my face. My big freckled face. "Aww, you gonna cry? Youre supposed to be a big girl!" They snickered and left me to cry alone. Tired of all the humiliation, I ran and under this big blue cave thing we had and sat there and cried while the other kids went back in the school.

Suddenly, I heard a loud crack of thunder that snapped me up from my damp palms. I realized it was going to rain. Slowly, I stood and my irritated oceanic orbs peered from the inside of the cave to glance at the cloudy blotchy Grey sky.

Then, a droplet of water hit my pug nose, causing it to wrinkle. I wiped at my eyes with my sleeve and without hesitation,  stepped a foot into the open world.
Rain began to patter at my bare leg and completely enveloped my body as it stretched out. The wet drops trickled down my face , making me feel as if I was refreshed and new.

As I tilted my head up and gazed into the cloudy sky, I realized it portrayed emotion. The sky looked sad.

It looked Grey and blue, its own tears covered over the whole world as if to unleash all it built up. Slowly, I felt the stinging urge in my eyes as salty tears engulfed my sight, making it blurry.

Without any waiting, I screamed aloud all of my tension and pain from my body, tears streaming down my freckled face.

Ever since that time, ive loved the rain and bonded with it. Maybe that why when I had to fight again, it always seemed to rain. Maybe the sky knew how it felt. How it felt to feel so hated and so weak.