яαηтιρσℓє

яαηтιρσℓє : (η.) α ωιℓ∂, яє¢кℓєѕѕ уσυηg ρєяѕση

--
I kept my eyes forward without looking back. I kept quiet and laid back as the shadowy figures lead me to the shelter of the battle field where they trained and held soldiers. Slowly, a tall gloomy figure in front of me pushed open the door to fill the dark halls with dusty light.

I could hear the loud chatter of feminine ladies invade my ears and the static noise of the television from the movie they were watching. My oceanic orbs slowly open, unamused from their sudden curious gazes towards me.

"Attention ladies!" The figure's voice dominantly thundered, causing the ladies to silence themselves. "Okay, Id like to welcome this lady here, Suka Girubaato. She will be staying with us for now. Please make her feel welcome." I nodded lightly as the other girls watched.

"Thanks for having me." My soft yet deep voice protruded. As I was about to sit on my own, a Korean girl with raven shoulderlength hair called me over. I shrugged and nodded, slowly walking to them nervously.

"Dammit!" I jumped at the sudden slam and loud yell from a girl from the other side of me. "If you cheat one more damn time ill kick your fucking ass!"

I gulped down a nervous lump down my throat, sitting down in the chair that was pulled out for me, nervously sitting next to the loud girl.

I was then crowded with questions. "How old are you? What's your sexuality? Why are you here?" As the nausea of Anxi dawned on me, the loud girl cut them shut.

"Oh, shut up." Her deep voice dismissed them. "She just got here, you dumbasses. Let her at least breathe." At that, the girls obeyed her and continued their game. Apparently,  they were playing the game Headbandz. "Hey, you." I flinched at the mention of the girl calling on me and that when I got a chance to get a good look at her. She was a caramel light skinned color with deep cuts and scars decorating her canvas of arms and shoulders. Her eyes were darker than her skin and pierced my soul, gazing me down. She was very tall from just sitting and her hair was so..fluffy. Her face was scrunched in a tough expression.

Stammering, I answered softly. "Y-yes?"

"You emo?" She asked and it caught me off guard.
"Come again?"
"Are. You. Emo?"
My hair that was different shades of red and brown,  was layered and styled in a short scene type of cut. I shrugged. "I am but I dont look the part."

"Well, you gotta have that swag to where bitches know Youre emo."

If you told me that this girl and I were going to be partners for life then, I honestly wouldn't believe you.