Chapter 14: Over-watch

[Uncle Sam... ]

The woman must have been truly beautiful for my nephew was truly and utterly staring - and not those ones where you try to hide that you are looking but you are looking but those ones where the eyes do not even blink.

I guess the only reason that made me look at my nephew and not even notice that I must have also been staring was because; I looked to the side, at my nephew, with a question, "Can you believe what we are seeing," and there was no response. I immediately went back to staring. I could not get my eyes to shut or my mouth to speak and my mind was in a mess.

She came closer and touched us; it felt cool and just so nice and immediately we felt strength to do other things and we could finally speak.

The first thing that came to mind was a question, "Who are you?" My nephew added, "Please, tell us who you are, O most beautiful one!"

"My name is Over-watch," and she continued, "I am in charge over the Watchers and not just the division of the Watchers you know of but all the seven divisions are answerable to me."

My mind was blown; there were other Watchers out there besides the seven that we knew!

She then looked straight at me and spoke directly into my mind without opening her mouth, "Yes,  there are other Watchers out there and as far as this Multi-universe and it's other alternates there are only the seven you know."

She then went on to explain to me that each one of us had a mission to fulfill and that each mission would end first thing in the morning when the prince of the Te would be coming to attack us and that no matter how long it took us in our mission it would just be a few hours back here.

She then went and showed us a room with many doors. The room was circular and there were doors all around including the one we had used to enter the room. But there were also doors over the doors stretching up to around twenty stories up - like on top of each door nineteen others; each on top of the other.

There was a ladder that stretched all the way up and she could pull it all around the room because even though it seemed to be fixed to the wall it could go all around the room.

She then called me first and pointed to a door around three stories up. So, I climbed and as I looked back down I saw my nephew moving towards one of the doors that was down on the ground floor. I then proceeded to open the door and I was immediately looking into a different world. Then just before I closed the door I heard her shout, "When you need the door back, just yell Over-watch and the door will appear in front of you." Then as I moved into the new world and looked back; the door had disappeared.