The truth

There is and attack by a young female at 5th and 9th.  Said Sysco.  On it.  Flash raced down there.  He saw her and he hated what she said next.  Hi daddy,  so do I get super speed to? This made iris upset.  Katelyn and Sysco are like what,  daddy??? At first flash thought she had just disappeared but she had just goon down the street he caught up with her and took her back to start labs. They put her in the pipe line. Everyone had so many questions. They told them everything and they worked on a cure for his daughter.  they thought that he hypnotized her by it turns out that he dident . He would mess with her mind and torture her almost every day.  She started going crazy and one day gave in to it.
Alex's pov-
He shoved me in to a glass box and pushed some buttons. The glass box started to move. I looked around and ther Where about 30 others. I tried to talk to them but they could not here me. I saw a camera in the corner. It was pretty high but they dident know that I was trained to do list more. I dident need to have superpowers or take out the flash. I knew they where looking at me so I dicited to show them what I could do. I jumped up and did a spin kick towards the camera and I barely missed it. I jumped and tried again. I hit it just right and it fell with the wires sticking out. I looked at the camera and smirked. I smashed it down on the ground .  I pulled the wires out of the small hole that the camera made. I could just fit my hand in it. I reached in to it and pulled on the first wire I could find. Once I pulled it through the hole I saw that it had Manny other wires attached to it. It started to move. Someone was trying to move the box to the entrance.  I let them but I snapped the wires with my hands and what ever that was keeping my powers from working stoped I vibrated my entire body and fused through the walls of the box. I fell to the bottom of the pipelines.  They where huge!!! I ran as fast as I could around and around. I could relieve my own opposite energy pulse unlike flash, I kept running faster and faster until I heard an alarm go off. I also heard them say she can't do any thing because she doesn't have an oppisite pulse. They relesed it an they where shocked. I created the hole and waited for flash. He came up to me. He tried punching me but with human speed I dodged him. He dident know what to say. A couple seconds later iris showed up. I showed a second of love and that I missed them. But right after I said o look it's a little family reunion!  My eyes started to fog up. I felt dizzy. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. O no space was killing me. Right before I passed out I faintly said "slade". And with that I collapsed.
Flashes pov-
I saw her move around like she was dizzy or something. Than her chest started to bleed. It looked like she was in a lot of pain. I heard her faintly said slade than she collapsed. I quickly ran to catch her. She started losing lots of blood and shaking. I ran her to katlyn. I saw her slightly open her eyes but than close them. Katlyn did what she could do. She was stable but out cold. Iris said what if slade tried to kill her because of that slight look in her eye of love and missing us? I could be that way.
It had been a couple days and she still was not up. I stood by her bed and thought. I thought when she woke up would she be the same? Would she try to hurt us? I looked at her one more time and her eyes shot open.