awake

I looked back at her one more time and her eyes shot open.
Alex  pov-
I wake up in a strange room. I see someone above me. I am to scared to talk.  I try to sit up but my chest hurts too much. The strange man says you probably shouldn't do that. I nod. I finally say something.  W-where a-am I? You are at star labs.  M-more i-importantly who a-are you? I heard the man yell some people's names. They came to my bed. The man tells about 4 people that I don't know who they are. The man and a women go into a different room. I hear a women say what do you remember? Um I remember nothing. Can you sit up for me. I'll try. I stood up and with in secconds I was crashing into a computer. How did I do that? I asked the women. She said nothing than said you should go back into bed. Btw my name Is katlyn. O ok. What's my name?
You raly don't know anything do you.
I guess not.
So back to what's my name.
Ok be right back.
Ok
Flashes pov-
Katlyn went up to me and said" I know what slade did to you and she doesn't know her name. This is the chance to name  your daughter. I looked a iris and we bolth gave each other a look. Before slade took her we where goeing to name her lecarra  (La-car-a). I told katlyn to tell her her name was Lecarra Maddie Allen.
Lecarra pov-
Katlyn went up to me and told me that my name was Lecarra Maddie Allen. That was the most beautiful name I had ever heard. The strange man came up to me and said Lecarra I am your dad, and thus is you mom iris. O..... cool?
I know you are confused but we will help. That man over there is syccio.
He pointed to a man in the corner of the room fixi g the computer I broke.
Wait so how am I so fast, I crashed into a computer like a rocket.
Well you have super speed .
WHAT!!!???!!!???........