1

The one thing King Daichi hated more than violence,was thieves.They snatch and take from everyone they can manipulate.Maybe there was one that could change his mind.

Daichi was sat on his golden throne,his crown atop his head,his guards surrounded him.The sun came through the stained glass windows.

His adopted son that went by the name of Hinata Shouyo,came dashing in.

Daichi had 10 adopted sons,most of them ended up dating each other,but they weren't related,so it was okay.

Their names were Asahi,Nishinoya,Tanaka,
Ennoshita,Kageyama,Hinata,
Yamaguchi,Tsukishima,
Kinnoshita,and Narita.

Daichi wasn't married,you see.He was gay,so having kids was impossible.At least in that universe.

"Father,a theif is on the loose.I saw him.I told the guards to beware of him,he had white hair and a pale face.He stole a sword,so I told the guards to look for him and a message has been sent so that everyone can stay in their homes"Hinata yelled.

Daichi stood up and patted Hinata gently on the head."You did well,now,go tell the others to get ready for dinner.I will hear no word of this at the table,ok?"Daichi said.

Hinata nodded and scampered off.Daichi had good control over his kids,even Asahi.Asahi was the same age as him,even though Daichi adopted him and they were the same age,Asahi still thought of him as a father,and his age was lowered for the newspapers so the public didn't think uh was weird.

Over dinner,even though Daichi wanted no talk of the theif,it was all that came up."You guys,are you that interested in the theif?"Daichi asked with a sigh."I was with Shouyou when we saw the theif.For now,we are saying it is a "he",but he looked quite feminine"Kageyama said."I see....I'll deal with it sooner,if you you all feel unsafe."

Dinner ended and Daichi sat alone at the table,he had two fingers on each of his temple's,thinking of what he could do.

Daichi then decided to go out in the night,with a sword,without guards,and try and find this thief.Whatever gender it was,it could still be out.

Daichi exited through his bedroom window,once he was ready,so the guards didn't get suspicious.

Daichi slid down the wall,digging his boots in so he wouldn't fall while sliding.It was dark,too,being winter.It was only 6 O clock,but Daichi was sure nobody would be out,because the streets at night prowled with wolves.

Daichi hit the floor and ran,only being a king in his 20's he could run pretty fast.He checked in alleys and any small places he could find.

It wasn't until Daichi reached the bottom of a grassy hill that he was the theif.Black cloak,white hair,pale skin.It was most definatley it.

Daichi looked and saw blood on the floor.Daichi pulled the hood back and revealed the now confirmed man's glowing white hair.

His light pink lipped mouth was open slightly and his breathing raspy.He was definatley dying.Of course,normally,Daichi thought that was good and would've left the theif be,but this theif was too beautiful.

The man had a sword sticking through his leg,which is where the blood was pooling from,Daichi picked the man up and rushed back up the hill to his palace.Why was he doing this?He despised thieves.