4

Sugawara waited behind the big double doors with his father.Kings and other royals along with the whole Kingdom and more were out there.

Sugawara had to admit,he was panicking,a lot.Nevertheless he held it in.After five months,it was his big day.

Sugawara was in a white tuxedo and holding white/light-pink flowers in a bouquet.He took a deep breath and that was when the doors opened.

Shaking,he wrapped his arm around his father's,taking the step onto the aisle as the music began to play.

He looked to his father who gave a reassuring smile.Sugawara kept walking,feeling all eyes on him.

What was only about ten to twenty seconds,felt like an eternity.

Sugawara stood in front of Daichi and the two looked to the best vicar they could've found.

After a long,boring speech that everyone pretty much never listens to,the couple said their vows.

"Sugawara Koushi.I used to think all thieves were heartless,cruel,and did it for the sake of being impressive.Then I met you,the Angel that brightened up my life with a spectacular halo.Bless me the rest of my life.Sugawara Koushi"Daichi smiled.

Sugawara was flushed a dark red."D-Daichi Sawamura.Based on what I had heard about you.I took the big risk to steal.I used to loathe you,hate you.Yet,even though you hated thieves,you took care of me.I am so grateful.Not only that,you gave me children,me and my father a place to live.I owe my life to you,Daichi Sawamura."

"Do you,Daichi Sawmura,Take Sugawara Koushi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"Daichi smiled.

"Do you,Sugawara Koushi,Take Sawamura Daichi,to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"Sugawara smiled.

"You may kiss the husband."

Daichi pulled Sugawara so close towards him,kissing him happily.Sugawara kissed back,obviously.

When the two pulled away everyone stood up to clap.They didn't care,it was just them in the moment.

Sugawara lay his head on Daichi's chest,lacing his right hand with Daichi's left,holding it up slightly.

At the after-party,everyone danced and had a great time,dancing,eating,singing.

Asahi had to pull Nishinoya off of the stage as he wouldn't stop singing.He was singing to violins.

Daichi kissed Sugawara softly on the head."I love you,Koushi"he smiled.

"I love you to,Daichi"Sugawara replied.

"Hey,Daichi...want to cut the cake?I'm hungry"Sugawara whined.

Daichi laughed softly and said"Of course.Whatever you want,sugar."

The two held the knife together and cut the huge cake.Sugawara took off the models of themselves and chuckled slightly.

"They just can't get my nose right!"Sugawara laughed.Daichi laughed too.

They just couldn't hold their laughter in and were in fits of laughter for absolutely no reason.

Sugawara and Daichi laughed so hard that they both began to cry,their side's ached,and they couldn't breathe.

"Daichi..."Sugawara panted and held up the figure as well as Daichi's"Mwa."

Sugawara made the two figures from the cake kiss and then put them to one side,wrapping his arms around Daichi's neck.

Daichi snaked his hands around Sugawara's waist,kissing him.

All of the kids(except Tsukishima)closed,or put their hands over their eyes.

Sugawara smiled sheepishly when they stopped kissing."Your mother would be proud"Sugawara's father smiled.

Sugawara looked down to the floor with a weak smile"Yeah....""Yours too,son"Sugawara's father smjled to Daichi.Daichi smiled"I know."

The music changed and Sugawara pulled Daichi in for a dance,they span around,standing on each other and laughing because they just couldn't dance.

They got congratulations from Bokuto and Akaashi,Kuroo and Kenma,Iwaizumi and Oikawa,and,Ushijima and Tendou.As well as other Kingdom's.

Sugawara made sure they took lot's of pictures,he even made an artists paint the day.

Also,at a random point mid-way through the party,Sugawara turned and threw the bouquet.

Would you ever have guessed who caught it?

Only Yamaguchi Tadashi,the third to youngest son of the family.He blushed and turned his head away from Tsukishima.

Cheers and squeald erupted from everyone,Daichi and Sugawara cuddling and smiling at the two.

"It seems like we've got a lot of planning to do"Daichi chuckled.

Sugawara rolled his eyes and nodded"Yeah,also,we're going to grow old together,have grandkids,and eat Sunday roasts every week."

"You're fantasizing again,huh?"Daichi smiled.

Sugawara nodded and jumped,wrapping his arms around Daichi waist,wrapping his arms around Daichi's neck.

"Hey~"Daichi whined.

"Daichi my legs are tired"Sugawara pouted.Daichi found him a seat and sat him down"Is that better?"

Sugawara nodded and smiled."I know we shouldn't...but...a little bit of wine wouldn't hurt,would it?"

Daichi bit his lip and said"I guess not,I'll get them."

Although,Daichi only had one,Sugawara,on the other hand,had five and a half.Let's face it,by the time he got in,he was fucked.

Daichi had ended up carrying Sugawara up to bed.Sugawara had to be helped to get undressed but fell asleep pretty quickly.

Daichi stood on the balcony,remembering how dull and boring and grey his life was without Sugawara.

Daichi had enforced new laws.If people were struggling with their house and money,they were to come to Daichi or Sugawara to sort it all out.

This strategy worked well,and all was well.

Daichi and Sugawara's dream to grow old together and have Sunday roasts every Sunday exsisted.

The two died on their wedding anniversary,less than a minute after.Daichi first,Sugawara second.

If you go down a long passage in a forest,you will find Sugawara's old house.Turn right,go over a ditch,and you shall see them all.

Everyone from the Sawamura/Sugawara family.All their graves lined up.It was tradition.A tradition that is still carried on today.

So next time you are in your forest,look for a shed.If you see one,turn right.You might just find,the Sawamura family,all lined up like the close ones their meant to be.

If you ever see a thief.Don't judge them on their thieving,ask for their backstory.Help them,and fall I love.