3

Daichi opened up the gates,almost knocking the guards out.

He took Sugawara from his dad and hugged him tightly.Ennoshita grabbed Tanaka's hand and said"we'll get the doctor!"before running off.

Daichi kissed Sugawara's head and let his tears fall gently.Hinata now felt twice as guilty.

Sugawara's father smiled softly."You are the king,correct?"his father asked,not even scared or bothering to use proper manners.

"Yes...you are?"Daichi asked back."Koushi's father.He came to me crying about his love for you.So,I brought him back.You silly fool,Koushi.You should've just let me carry you."

"I see...you lot,show Mr.Sugawara around"Daichi commanded.He turned his head back to Sugawara's father"They shall show you about.I'll find you when he's awake."

Sugawara's father nodded and followed the children.Asahi started up the conversation"It was awfully nice of you to bring Sugawara-San back to father.He was so very awfully depressed yesterday.He hasn't ate."

Sugawara's father,said"You all seem level-headed,surprisingly.Anyway,who told King Sawamura?"

Hinata silently sighed,holding up him hand"It was me...I thought I was doing good by revealing Sugawara-San as a thief.I didn't-"

Sugawara's father put a finger to Hinata's lips gently."You didn't know.Plus,accidents happen.Although,being in a huge place like this...it makes me feel under-dressed."

Ennoshita turned around and gave Sugawara's father a soft smile."Let's go and get you some clothes,Mr.Sugawara"Ennoshita said.Before he knew it,Sugawara's father was being pushed.

Meanwhile,Sugawara was asleep,still unconcious.The doctor had checked him over.

Daichi kept giving Sugawara pecks on the cheek,nose,and lips,hoping it would be like a fairytale and that he'd wake up.

Sadly,this did not happen.A week passed and everyone was giving Sugawara up.The doctor kept trying to tell Daichi they should stop treating him and leave him.

Daichi wanted Sugawara to keep getting treated,so,with King's orders,Sugawara was continued to be treated.

A few days after the decision to keep Sugawara being treated,Kings and their lovers came to bring different treatments.

First,it was King Bokuto and "Queen" Akaashi from the Owl kingdom.Bokuto made a soup that was full of bits of owl's wings.While Bokuto did this,Akaashi's eyes drifted elsewhere.

That didn't wake him up.

Secondly,it was King Kuroo and "Queen" Kenma from the cat's kingdom.Kenma made the ancient medicine from Egyptians (who,if you didn't know,worship cat's)while Kuroo reassured his friend.

Kenma tried but to no avail.Sugawara did not wake up.

King Iwaizumi and definite Drama Queen Oikawa from the dog region.Iwaizumi tried different forms of waking up,even ice cold water.It didn't work.

King Ushijima and Tendou from the Shiratorizawa kingdom.Tendou got a pin."No,you are not stabbing him!"Daichi yelled.

Tendou sighed and looked to Daichi"It always works,remember,Ushiwaka,
when you passed out and I woke you up with a needle?"

Ushijima nodded"Yeah.A pin works better.Do you have any needles instead of a pin?"Daichi bit his lip and looked to Sugawara's father.

"If it wakes up my son,makes him better,let's do it."Daichi found a needle and handed it to Tendou."If this doesn't work,I'm killing you..."Daichi threatened.

Tendou shoved the needle slowly into Sugawara's skinny arm.Sugawara shot up,Tendou leaving the needle sticking halfway out of his arm.

Daichi smiled brightly.Tendou got some nearby sheep's wool,dabbing it onto Sugawara's arm while carefully removing the needle.

When the bleeding has stopped Tendou stood back and hugged Ushijima.

Daichi hugged Sugawara and kissed him roughly,deeply,and passionately.Sugawara smiled and pulled away gently."What happened...Daichi?"

Daichi told him about Sugawara coming back,passing out,and how long he'd been asleep for.

The next day,Hinata was sent up by Daichi to talk to Sugawara.Tell him everything,talk to him.

"I'm really sorry,Sugawara-San.I didn't know!Honestly.I'm really sorry I'm the cause of this.Nothing could make up for this,I'm so-ugh!"

Hinata was engulfed in Sugawara's protective,motherly arms"You don't need to apologise.You can protect your family.That's all that matters.It takes a lot to be honest,you know?"

Hinata began to cry softly and hugged Sugawara back."You shouldn't be able to forgive me so easily!"Hinata yelled in the middle of violent sobs.

"Stop crying,honey.It's okay.I'm glad to have met you guys.Especially Daichi.From now on I guess I'm your mother,so...I'll try my best"Sugawara smiled.

Hinata gulped and smiled happily,the last of his tears falling down his face."I'm going to ask father something.I'll come back and get you."

Sugawara watched Hinata leave, without any intentions of stopping him.

"Father!"Hinata yelled happily,once again his bubbly old self.

"What's wrong,Shoyou?"Daichi asked his son."Can we call Sugawara-San,'mother?'"Hinata asked.

All of the other children heard this,Yamaguchi saying first"I-I think...that's a good idea...."

Daichi smiled softly."Well,he is my boyfriend.Do you kids see him as a mother?"Everyone nodded except Tsukishima."Kei?"Daichi sighed."I don't care,it won't make a difference to me"he stated blankly.

"Well,call him as you wish.Hinata,dinner is almost done.Please,call Kou-I mean,Sugawara,or mother,to dinner.Do not forget Mr.Sugawara,or,grandpa...if you will."

Hinata sprinted up to Sugawara,Kageyama racing him up to grandfather.

"Dinner is ready,Mother!"Hinata smiled.Sugawara smiled gratefully and grabbed the crutches."Thank you,Shoyou"he said,patting Hinata's head weakly.

Mr.Sugawara didn't know what to say to being called 'Grandpa' when Kageyama called him.After a moment of thinking,he smiled."Thank you,Tobio,I shall follow you down."

When Sugawara came down he kissed Daichi and took his seat at the other end of the table,opposite Daichi.

You know,the King always sits at one end and the "Queen" or partner or spouse of the King at the other.

Sugawara ate happily,along with the rest of the family.Sugawara was really happy.He went from a poor little thieving brat,to a high up person,selected by the King himself to be his lover.How lucky was he?

Next chapter will be the last.Get ready~

Later crew~Fleet.