Whoa Now [p5]

Angel's POV_

I was blushing so hard when he did that. I opened my mouth slightly once he pulled away and before I could speak, he shoved his tongue into my mouth. I let out a squeal, staring at him for a moment before fluttering my eyes closed.

PLOT TWIST 3RD PERSON POV_

Ashton took advantage and quickly shoved his tongue into Angel's mouth without warning. She let out a soft muffled squeal that was hushed by Ashton's tongue. She recovered after a moment and fought back, battling for dominance which she quickly lost, allowing Ashton to explore his new found territory.

Angel's face was flushed, snaking her arms around his neck as she pulled him closer, only to be pushed completely onto her back.

Kay's POV_

I glanced over to see Ash practically eating Sunny's (nickname I gave to Angel) face! "Whoa now!" My face was a bit pink, a smirk slowly creasing my lips.

Everyone looked over and Ashton turned his head to us, Angel doing the same. Their faces! I took out my phone and took a picture, laughing out laud when I looked at it.

Angel gave a playful snarl. I laughed and of course it was that loud beautiful one that sounded like the Jesus having a threesome with a unicorn and a rainbow.

Michael rolled his eyes and laughed along when he saw the picture.

Ashton rolled his eyes before running his hands down Angels arms, lacing their fingers together.

I couldn't control my giggles, staring at the picture.

"You're so immature." Michael said before smiling softly and slid his arm around my waist. "That's why I love you." He stated before kissing my cheek.

I just couldn't help but giggle. I love my Mikey Bear. I don't know what I'd do without him.