Chapter 8

So Sorry!
I'm very very late
But I was really busy last week as I have gone for vacations & then my birthday & college started...
So didn't get time to write.
But finally I managed to write.

I thik you guys must have forgot where we were in last chapter...Bcoz I'm updating after so long.

So here is the quick RECAP

Dev & Sona met in garden and they both became good friends. They started enjoying these morning meetings with each other. One day, Sona kept waiting for Dev, but he didn't come which made her restless.

Remember?

Suspense pe jo choda tha maine

So, finally here is the next update

                            Chapter 7

The whole day, Sona was restless. She kept thinking about Dev's whereabouts... where is he? What he must be doing? If he will be okay? Why he didn't come in morning?

All these thoughts were coming into her mind. The day passed like this. Now it was night. Sona was trying hard to make herself understand that Dev will be okay and the next morning she'll meet him.

Sona (in her mind) : "Sona! Calm down. He'll be okay. Kal ussey milke acche se uski class lagaungi. Now you need to sleep. Agar soyegi nahi, to kaise kal Dev se milegi.

After trying for 2-3 hours, she finally fell asleep. But woke up very early in morning as she was very eager to meet Dev after a long day without getting a glimpse of him. But inside she was scared, what if Dev didn't come. Suddenly she realized why she's getting so much affected with Dev's absence.

Sona (in her mind) : "Mujhe itna farak kyun pad raha hai? Kuch kaam bhi to ho sakta hai Dev ko... jiski wajah se wo na aa paya ho.

But he's my friend. Agar wo kisi problem mein hua to..

And then she went to garden with a hope to meet Dev today. Today she went 1 hour before her daily timing. Her eyes were searching for Dev. But he's nowhere to be seen. After waiting for about 45 minutes, finally he came. When Sona's gaze fell on him, her happiness knew no limit. Her lips curved into a big smile which was missing due to Dev's absence.

He smiled looking at her and came towards her.

Dev : "Good morning.

Sona : "Good morning. Aaj aap late hain.

Dev : "Really... I think aaj main jaldi aaya tha.

Sona bite her tongue when she realized that she came 1 hour before her normal timing.

Sona : "Oops! Haan, aaj main hi jaldi aa gayi thi thoda.

Dev : "But why?

Sona : "Tumse milne ke liye. When she realized what she said.

Sona (in her mind) : "Pagal hai Sona. Wo kya sochega.

Sona (to Dev ) : "nahi wo... main bol rahi thi... ki... haan... wo aaj main jaldi uth gayi thi na... to socha ... Jaldi chali jati hun... To... Aur kuch nahi...