1

I'm jazmín and I'm 20 years old and my brother is Javier Hernández. I never got to met his team mates because he doesn't like me checking out his team mates and doesn't want them to flirt with me.
One day I couldn't go to sleep so I woke up around 5 am and was using Instagram and Snapchat and all these things until Javier opened the door of the room and saw me.

"What are you doing up" he asked

"I couldn't sleep, are you going to practice?"

"Ya why?"

"When will you let me go I'm old enough to go know!"

"I don't know, I would take you today but you will take forever to get ready." He said rolling his eyes

"No I won't please let me go!" I said getting out of bed

"Fine"

"Yes yes!" I jumped up and down and went to the bathroom. I put my hair in a ponytail.

This is the outfit I put on

I walk out my room where I see my brother on his phone and when he saw me he put his phone down.

"Absolutely not, go change"

"Javier why not!!"

"You showing so much skin!"

"No I'm not so I'm not gonna change."

He rolled his eyes again, he's really good at that. My brother is the type of brother that is always asking me where I'm going and asking me what I am wearing and if he doesn't like it he doesn't let me wear it because i "show to much skin" 
We got in his car and we drive to where they are practicing. We get out his car and the players come to talk to my brother but I got a call so I walk the other way and answer it.

"Hello, who's this"

"Martin! forgot my number already?"

"Ohhh hiii oh my god I miss you so much"

We were taking and then I hanged up and I hear some of his players saying who I was and my brother makes hand signals to come over there.
Once I got there he put his hand on my shoulders

"She's my sister everyone!"

Everyone said hi and that I was pretty but one guy caught my eyes but I didn't know who he was. He was looking at me and I was looking at him.

"On and she's off limits everyone" Javier yells

Everyone started to throw there hands up and call Javier bad names and laughing. I was laughing as well. Then I look up and see him looking at me again. He smiled and I smiled and I got a buzz on my phone and looked at it that it was Martin.
They went to practice while I was in the stands just looking at them and using my phone. When I was looking at my phone someone sat next to me and I put my phone down and looked at the guy and it was the same guy that was looking at me.