New Friends. Part II

After the rehearsal, AnnaSophia, Diego Boneta, Elle Fanning, Logan Lerman and Brandon Smith invited me for lunch. They told me they were going to show me LA, so we went out of there and they took me to a Boho restaurant.

"Hey! Haven't you visited anything since you arrived here?" Diego asked me.

"No I haven't! I've been here just a week, and the only place I've gone to was the cafe close to my hotel."

"Oh!" His eyes widened, almost not believing what I just said, "well, do you want to start knowing LA?" He smirked and took his bike helmet.

"Yes, but of course!"

"Woo Hoo!! Let's go!" Some of them exclaimed.

Everyone went on their own ride, I was just following Brandon and suddenly, we arrived at a beach. I asked where we were once we were all gathered, and it was beautiful Santa Monica beach. It was such an amazing place to be in, and luck it wasn't too much crowded.

We were not wearing anything suitable for the beach, but with just taking a look, it was enough for me. Logan proposed to go to the Theme Park that was on the pier, so we all agreed and headed up to the pier. Once there, we enjoyed of the roller coasters and the Ferris wheel, and all of the games you can play in and win tones of toys. It was like 4 p.m. and Brandon went off, he got a lot of work to do so he left. Then we thought it would be better to go touring on another day, we were really tired. I got in my car and tried to remember the route, and not so long after I found myself driving through the streets I have come to get familiar with already so it was more than luck that I didn't get lost. I left my car in the parking lot and went to my room as fast as I could. I was about to change into my sweat pants when I got a call; I looked at my phone and it was Logan.

"Hey! Is this (y/n)?"

"Yes, this is me!"

"Oh! Hi (y/nn)!" He had just given me a nickname.

"Hey, how's it going?"

"Pretty cool! Hey I was calling... well I was wondering if you want or if you'll be able to assist to some party this Friday."

"Yes, I think! Let me check my schedule, one minute..."

"So the lady is busy, just beginning and you don't have time already!" He laughed a little.

"Ha ha ha! So funny!" I exclaimed sarcastically while I looked through my schedule, "hey! Yes I can, and I totally want, I'm not exactly a party girl but whatever!"

"Cool! But I promise you would not be bored, you're going to have a good time."

"Or you meant a Big Time!" I laughed.

"Yes you totally said it!"

"Yes I read your mind!"

"You totally did! Well, I got to go but see you there on Friday!"

"Well, bye, see you there!"

"Bye!"

I was really excited about going, for the grace of God I had nothing to do on Friday, so I could be there. And, why not? I would meet some celebrities there, I'm excited about it too.

Days passed and it was finally Friday. I arrived at the party, and the first thing I did was look in for Logan. I couldn't find him, but then I felt someone pocking my shoulder, so I turned around and it was Carlos, yes, Carlos Pena.

"Hey! Welcome to the party, Are you (y/n), Logan's friend?"

"Yes, Hi!" I exclaimed, trying to keep it cool.

"Oh! Hey I'm Carlos!! Well you should know it already, Logan told us you're a great fan of us!" He said a little jokingly.

"Really, did he tell you about the coffee accident?" I suddenly remembered and felt super embarrassed.

"Yeah he did! It was fun, we still laugh at him about it! He's a little logy sometimes," I laughed a little.

"That was good! But really, it was totally my fault! I was totally daydreaming and didn't even know where I was walking, it was some kind of movie slow motion or something."

"Perhaps, but Logy is a little logy."

I laughed, "and where are the other guys, Kendall and James?" I asked.

"Oh, they couldn't come, James is at a family trip, and Kendall is with his brother out of state, just goofing around."

"Oh, what a pity!"

"Yes, it's really not the same without them! But don't tell them I told you that, alright?" He joked.

"Alright! Secret's safe with me."

"Thank you!" He looked like he wanted to show me around as he looked at his drink and then to the crowd, when suddenly he said, "oh look there's Logan."

I looked up and saw him coming right towards us, "hey, you came!" Logan exclaimed and smiled.

"No, Logy, she is just a mirage!" Carlos started messing around.

"Ha, ha! SO FUNNY! Logy..." Logan contained his laugh and just squeezed Carlos in, "well, welcome (y/nn). Come with us, We'll show you around."

I followed them and got some drinks. We partied all night and it was really fun, getting aquatinted with everyone. All these weeks have just been so great, I feel like in another world. I'm totally not living the same life I was living back home. This is radical, it's just indescribable. I met the first celebs at work and at Logan's party and they all seemed so nice and friendly, they're just great, I really wanted to meet Kendall and James, but the moment is about to come, I'm pretty sure about that. I can't wait for it.